Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Charlotte comments: “Check your endorse too. I have 100%(up to $5) back on any diapers. Not a big fan of scented diapers, but might get some as I have that endorse thing and ECB’s expiring.”
- Julie says: “There is also an Edge shave gel coupon on coupons.com for buy one get one free up to $3.00. Why not bring home 2 for .49 each:)” Tax, lol.
- Julie’s deal: “I got 5 oreos at CVS for $5.00 after ECB’s. It’s part of the spend $15.00 on select products get $5 ECB’s. Buy 5 Oreo at $3.00 each and use 5 $1.00 coupons from the 2/10ss. Pay $10 plus tax and get $5 ecb.”
- From Nita on Facebook: “MIR FOR ILLINOIS SHOPPER ONLY-There is mail in rebate blinkie at Dominicks by PALERMO PIZZA FREEZER SECTION. $10 MIR when you buy -12 pk or larger Miller lite OR Miller 64 beer+2 Palermo pizza.. And I found Blinkie next to palermo pizza $1.00 off..too for pizza. So this is what i think -at Dominicks 2Palermo pizza 4.99*2+12 miller lite Jewel price match 8.49=18.47-2.00 pizza coupon=pay $16.47 and $10.00 mir- so final price is $6.47 for all 3.” I saw the $1.00/1 blinkies in Dominick’s and the rebate tearpad at Caputo’s today as well.
- BethP reports: “The spices worked for me today too, with both the JFU and paper store coupon!”
- Kris recommends: “Check your Dominick’s JFU. I had Weber BBQ sauce for 99 cents. I was able to get a bottle with $1 hang tag making it FREE.”
- Something to look for from Alex: “I was at a Jewel in Buffalo Grove (the ones with TCF bank) a couple of hours ago. On the table where you deposit your checks there was a handful of “Allergy Relief Savings” coupon books. I looked through the coupons and all of them appeared to be store coupons. Plus, they don’t expire till May 31st! Pair them up with a sale and you’ve got a lot of savings! One that stuck out to me in particular was $1.50 off of All Free Clear.”
- An alternative to the Dominick’s deal above, also from Nita: “2 Palermo pizza 3.99*2+12 miller lite Jewel price match 7.97=15.95-2.00 pizza coupon=pay $13.95 and $10.00 mir- so final price is $3.95 for all 3.”
- Meg found: “My Jewel has tear-pads to save $3 on any meat purchase (of at least $3.01) when you buy a 12 pack Guinness family beers (includes Harp and Smithwick’s). There is a separate tear-pad for a $10 MIR when you buy two 12-packs. The 12-packs are on sale for $11.47, making it $22.94 out of pocket or $12.94 net for the two 12-packs of beer plus a pack of meat. Not too shabby for beer that will run you at least $4 for a pint at your local pub.”
- Kari O. shares: “I love their bread. During my recent pregnancy I went their constantly for jalapeno cheddar foccacia. Yum!”
- Bad news from Kari O. on the possible free laundry detergent: “The McHenry Meijer won’t accept this either because of the reason Christy said.”
- A find from Lisa: “I went to Walgreen’s today as they gave me a $10/35 the other day. You can use this B4 coupons (give it to them first) but after Walgreen’s discounts/coupons so it worked out to be a good deal. I bought several of the 6 pack of White Castles for $3.00. Inside each box was 4 sheets of .50 off and $1 off coupons. Just an FYI. Wish I had known I would have opened one of the boxes at check out:) The Poise is an excellent deal $3 man coupon plus $2 Walgreen’s monthly coupon (on sale $3.99 so $1 MM).”
- Deb says: “My wireless Canon printer prints everything just fine, including coupons.com coupons. I just got it last summer.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.