Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Natasha posts on Facebook: “I just got a renew email from Brookfield Zoo for the family plus membership it is $97. If you are not a member use code FAMPLUS to receive the same deal plus 4 passes to Dinosaur Alive. My email does say ps not vaild for current memberships only new members. Thought I would pass this deal along. If you need to see the email let me know I can forward it.”
- Jolynn realized: “re: the San Francisco Bay Coffee @ $31.35. I actually ordered it but now going to cancel. I found the exact same thing @ Bloomingdale Costco for $24.99…still better with tax!”
- A Savings Club cancellation tip from BethP: “I clicked on the Live Help and she was able to cancel it for me very quickly. I immediately got a cancellation email. That might be the easiest way?”
- Kristen emails: “Cvs coupon machine is giving out $1.00 off two bags mars and $1.00 off two bags dove. I got these two days in a row so add them to your deal and it made for cheap chocolate
- A Catalina alert from Lynda: “Yoplait Cat: Buy Any Variety Yoplait Yogurt Cups Between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $2 on a future order with coupon. Includes original, light, light thick and creamy, thick and creamy, whips, lactose free or simplait. Buy (15-19) & get $1.25 OR Buy (20) or more and get $2 coupon off your next order. (All items must be purchased in one shopping order.”
- News from Marian on Facebook: “Just heard the Jewel on Lake St. (Rt 31) in Aurora is closing on 2/14/13. Everything is 25% off. Shelves are clearing out fast.”
- SoapboxTray shares: “Any Mariano’s shoppers out there… I was at the Vernon Hills store yesterday (Wednesday 2/6) and they had Roundy’s fresh whole chicken fryers marked 98¢ a lb until March sometime, however when I bought one, it rang about 55¢ a lb. They were about $3.-4. each for 5-7 lb. I ran back in and bought 2 more for me and 6 more for BLESS at our church (we feed whoever shows up). Such a great price! I don’t know if it was a one day thing, there were NO signs indicating, the tags on the birds were all marked at the 98¢/lb (which is still good). If anyone else runs across this and it has a date etc. let us know!”
- Ashley discovered: “The glade Warmers at meijer – buy two @0.99 each and use 2 $1/1 coupons and get $1oyno. I don’t know how long it goes through.”
- One from rosa: “looking to buy neosporan does any one have a deal?”
- Lisa on Facebook is wondering: “Does anyone know where to get bulk paleo flour (almond, coconut) that is less expensive?”
- For those who use ComboInk, letsshop asks: “Has anyone had good luck with Epson ?That is a tough printer to fool )O:”
- Cheryl sends over: “Double Blessings MOTC Spring/Summer Children’s Clothing, Toy, and Equipment Resale
Date: March 9, 2013, 7 AM to 1 PM (#’s handed out at 6:40 AM)
DuPage County Fairgrounds, Exhhibition Bldg.
2015 W. Manchester Road, Wheaton, IL 60187
We’re now open at 7 AM!! Get great deals on gently used children’s clothing, toys, and equipment. If it’s kid-related, we likely have it! Admission $1. Cash, check and now accepting credit cards!! Not just for parents of multiples, ALL ARE WELCOME!!”
- Susan posts on Facebook: “Saw in Trader Joe’s Feb flyer that they now have Gluten Free All Purpose Flour, 16 oz bag $3.99 and Gluten Free 3 Cheese Frozen Pizza, 11 oz $4.99. I will definately be trying these!”
- Kerri noticed: “Got my Ultra ad yesterday (for Indiana) and it is showing a gallon of centrella milk for $1.97! I didn’t see this in the write up – I know our prices sometimes differ but usually milk is more expensive in the Indiana stores! (I have no idea why….)” Forest Park, too!
- A deal from Mandy: “I couldn’t get the Glad coupon on Firefox either. Anyway, if anyone did print it, and isn’t near an Ultra, Wags has a store coupon in this weeks flyer for 200′ Glad wrap for $1.99 each, limit 2.”
- Stacey sends over: “Just a heads up from the Aurora area…I did a mini stock-up at Woodman’s last night and noticed signage on their door that they won’t accept free coupons from the internet. So for a recent example, the DiGiorno, buy2 get 1 free coupon wouldn’t be honored. I spoke to the front end supervisor by phone just now and he said this is corporate’s policy and that the coupon should be handed back to you by the cashier. So for those Aurorans out there, you’ll need to use your free coupons somewhere else.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.