Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From Cheryl: “Those cornbread crackers are crazy good. I found them on clearance 6 months (ish) ago for 99 cents, and got 18 boxes, lol. We are almost out. They are amazing.”
- Shandelle shares: “If you use the Receipt Hog app, be sure to check the Rewards tab after scanning your receipts. Apparently they just launched a new feature where you can scan barcodes for extra coins! I think each scan was 2 free coins. I had scanned around 15 receipts recently and just noticed I had tons and tons of barcodes it wanted me to scan! I probably got an extra 100 coins from it! Also if anyone was not already aware, the same Rewards tab also sometimes offers you surveys about specific products on the receipts you scan which reward 10 free coins. I get a lot of those, too.”
- She adds: “Also I noticed the barcode scanner for Receipt Hog isn’t ver particular. My friend saves receipts for me to scan and some of the stuff he bought were a little unclear based on the receipt (size/quantity/flavor/etc). I walked around Jewel tonight scanning items and got credit for all of it.”
- Krystle shares: “I also have an [Checkout 51] offer this week for $1 back for ANY Milk-Bone Dog snacks. If you also have this offer and printed the $.75 off Target coupon (NLA), plus the $1/1 MFG from coupons.com. This can be a small $0.25 MM”
- Checkout 51 offers can vary based on past purchases, but Jane says: “I also have sweet baby rays and skippy pb on my list at the bottom this week. I just did the eggs. I found them for $1.29 at Menards today.”
- Something to be on the lookout for from Suzann: “I found Ozarka bottles in Kroger had $1off 2 hang tags. Ozarka is the Southeast brand for this company.” It is Ice Mountain here in Chicagoland.
- And one to check for from liz: “if you get email from international delight..i received an email with an invitation to do a survey and a reward of $1.00 coupon..target has creamers 2/$3 so .50. haven’t looked for cartwheel or target coupon so may get better.. check todays email”
- Another place to buy them, from Don on Facebook: “cardcash is another”
- Priscilla likes Picture People: “I picked up their last groupon deal which was the same but I also purchased a big framed 3 different pose picture portrait that came at a huge discount option for purchasing the groupon. It was esceptional! I love my pictures and they turned out great! And I walked out with them and didn’t have to wait to go back and pick them up. I went to the Bye Bye Baby location in Crystal Lake.”
- And bonnie does too: “I totally agree with you Priscilla. I had my son’s HS portrait done with PP with this groupon last year…you cant beat this price and I love the pictures.. I need to get my daughters 8th grade pictures done, and will be purchasing this groupon again. I used to cringe when ordering pictures from school. They were usually awful and VERY expensive. I use Bye Bye Baby in CL too! p.s. I didn’t tell my 18 yr old son that we were going to bye bye baby!!!! heheheh (he would have never gone)”
- Allison says: “Store closing sale- Hallmark in Bloomingdale Stratford sqaure mall is closing 2/24. Entire store is 40-50% off. Christmas cards are 60% off. No Valentine’s day items.”
- Shandelle reports: “The instant mashed potatoes are on sale for $.79 right now making them $.04! Forgot to see for how long, though.”
- And she says: “Also it’s all the Yakisoba brand products for $.59 not just the bowls. My store doesn’t carry the bowls as far as I can tell. I had tons of both types of those $.50 coupons and couldn’t use them all a while back when it was making 2 free but used up the stash tonight getting them for my college age brother & cousins.”
- Nikki reports: “Flavors of Cheerios that I noticed that were included: -Honey Nut -Original -Peanut Butter -Multigrain -Frosted -Dark Chocolate -Dulce de Leche (There may be more, this is what I noticed/remember.)”
- A tip from Priscilla: “Don’t forget to check your MPerks daily I have gotten a $2 and $5 dollar off any purchase both in the last 2 weeks.”
- Lisa comments: “Piggly Wiggly has Nutella on sale for $1.99, so a buck each with coupon.”
- VB asks: “Anyone have any uses for hydrogen peroxide? I read somewhere that 1 cup of peroxide with 1/2 cup of blue dawn works great on clothes and carpets for stains which I am going to definitely try. Any other uses?”
- Mandy responds: “I use peroxide for disinfecting vs the diluted bleach I used to use, but, it will still bleach out colors and if left on and not diluted it seems to make holes in some fabrics. I keep it in a spray bottle near my kitchen sink to disinfect before and after I wash my veggies and after I clean out the sink from preparing raw meat and eggs. It takes blood out of fabric really well. I also keep a spray bottle in the bathroom and use it to clean the sink and the outside of the toilet.” And she clarifies: “I leave it full strength in the spray bottles. I spray it in the sink and let it dry, but, when I wipe off the table or counters, I spray it on a wet cloth so it’s slightly diluted.”
- And jolynn says: “Don’t forget to get some for the summer!! It is part of the mix for getting skunk oil out of your dog’s fur. Well, maybe all the skunks will be gone after this cold winter…I hope!!”
- Clara on Facebook is wondering: “Anyone know of a place that sells ground Bison for less than Costco $6/lb?”
- One from Tammy: “This is off topic, but I was wondering if anyone has ever used a product called Milsek Furniture Polish and Cleaner. Looking for results specifically on kitchen cabinets. Read about it in a newspaper column, and was thinking of trying it. Thanks.”
- A heads up from April: “I went to Hanover Park Tonys today. They had 5 lb grapefruit bags for $2.50. Their add said it was supposed to be 8 lb bags They said that it,s probably a misprint”