Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Ann noticed: “Aldi’s @ Lily Cache & Weber in Bolingbrook had the gluten-free chicken nuggets reduced to $3.49 today”
- Two heads up (ups?) from Ann K: “No go on the Kraft Mac & Cheese coupon. I asked customer service if they would take it and they said a big NO due to the Walmart wording. It’s still a great deal even without the coupon. Also, the person stocking the meat department steered me away from the $1.69/lb chicken breast and said he’d purchase the $1.99/lb instead. I appreciated this – the cheaper chicken looked a little questionable.” I did email my corporate contact regarding the coupon language, so if I get better news I will share.
- Sarah shares: “Check your magic machine coupons for a $.50 moneymaker on Crest toothpaste at CVS this week: The magic machine printed a $2/2 toothpaste or mouthwash coupon for me yesterday. I used it to buy two of the crest toothpastes that are on sale this week for 2/$5. With this coupon and 2 $.75/1 coupons from the 1/27 PG, I paid $1.50 and got back $2 in ecb making this a $.50 moneymaker.”
- From annie: “I went to CVS last night (Schaumburg location), they had Colgate max fresh (regular size tube 5.6oz) on clearance for .99 & Crest complete multi -benefit (regular size tube 6.0oz)on clearance for .94 cents. I did have a coupon .50 off the colgate which was nice, but still think it was a great deal for toothpaste!”
- Becky found: “The Dollar Tree in Montgomery has the correct Speed Stick deoderant from the 2/3 paper. The coupon says it’s for Speed Stick Power not regular Speed Stick. They have a whole bin of it!”
- A deal from Amy K: “At Dominicks, Kleenex facial tissue (50-184ct) are on sale for 99c, plus there is a JFU Doms coupon for 50c off 50ct Cool Touch Kleenex. Some Cool Touch also have 40c peelie MQs attached. If you buy 2 your OOP after sale price, JFU coupon & MQs is 18c for 2!”
- Another alternative to the Groupon from SoapboxTray: “There is a $20 gift card with coke rewards today: 150 points FTD.com $20 Reward Code (Wednesday’s Deal) I think it is a code that is usable today but I am not sure. I am not getting it, saving for my diet coke!”
- LauraL saw it too and advises: “Here is another option – Today, Mycokerewards.com has a $20 gift certificate for only 150 points. However….You have to go through the FTD/Mycokerewards site. Prices are a little higher and you have to pay for shipping.”
- Jamie says: “The SMGl one is a good deal, and I’ll probably buy it, but… They seem to always have a $10/2 coupon on their website i.e. $5 each as long as you are going in multiples of 2. This doesn’t include a soda, but on the other hand, you can just walk in to the theater and use it without an online fee. Who knows if it’ll always be there, but something to check each time anyway. I’ve only been there once, but it was SUPER busy. If you are getting dinner or a drink first, I recommend swinging by and buying your movie ticket first.”
- Sandy K-G reports: “Did the Magnum deal at Jewel. Received a Cat with some codes to enter online. Did so last evening and received $10 movie cash (yes valid at theatres near you.) and the $25 is for dining cash affiliated with Restaurant.com so all in all a good deal. This deal may expire today, not sure….”
- Clearance finds from Mindy on Facebook: “Picked up the last clearance box of regular huggies at glen Ellyn jewel but they still had the pull on diapers and a Pack of pull ups on a clearance cart in the back. Also still have a few 12oz cans of good start sooth formula for 3.24!”
- Kristine comments: “Update – We purchased our freezer on Sunday. I was a bit put off by the fact that it is not frost free, but this model does have a drain and we keep the freezer in the basement so it will be no big deal to hook up a hose and let it drain out into a basement drain. I love this freezer so far! It is just big enough to handle “overflow” from my kitchen freezer, but small enough that I won’t get into trouble with food waste due to forgetting what was in it. The first one we bought had some cosmetic damage on the lid, plus the vent on the back was dented. We brought it back the same day and they gave us a new one no questions asked. Followed the directions for getting it up and running and I already have a bag of chicken breasts and two pizzas in it. Very happy. Can’t beat the price/free food combo!”
- BethP says: “Update on FE salad blends on cutback for $2: Marianos took the $1 FE coupon from Dominick’s Fresh Ideas magazine no problem, but it did not double because it states Do Not Double. So $1 for a bag of salad – not bad if you need it, but not free “
- A report from Ashley: “Meier had huge master reset clearance today!! Everything health and beauty you could think of. They had fusion profiled razors for $5 and when you spend $25 you get the instant savings. Also you can use the bogo shave prep mc and free shave prep target coupon. They had Venus razors too. They had Pantene for $1.13 and you can use $3/2 coupon. They have nutrinail gel polish on clearance for $2.74 and they all have $2/1 coupons inside. They have revlon, clairol, natural instincts, garnier, loreal, feria, and all the foam colors on clearance for $1-$5 depending on shade. They have coupons ranging in value from $1/1-$5/2 plus you can use target coupons. Also all loreal hair dyes get you an instant savings of $1 a box. They have Olay prox revitalift and loreal youth code on clearance for various prices under $20. If you spend $25 on youth code or revitalift you get $10 instant savings. There are $3/1 coupons for youth code and prox and a target coupon for $3/1 youth code. The suave body wash and deodorant is both on markdown for $1 and when you spend $15 before coupons you get $5 instant savings and it is triggering on the full price of the items. They also have kiss nail dresses and nails on clearance for $2-$3 and have tear pads for $1/1. Some revlon nail tools are on clearance for under a dollar and there’s a $1/1 coupon. Revlon nail polish duos are on clearance for $2.24 and there is coupon for $1/1 and a target coupon for $2/1. They have various foundations on clearance for $4 and there are $2/1 target and $2/1 manufacturer coupons. Nicole by Opi is on clearance for $2.37. There is much cover girl on clearance for $1.99 and there are $3/2 coupons.”
- Kevin shares: “$1 peelie on Keebler Garlic Club crackers currently on sale thru Wed 2/$5 $1.00/ print coupon available. Used on Cracker Barrel 2/$5 – $2 above = 2/$3.00 on cracker barrel Select Nature Made Vitamins and Fish Oil 50% off (2/3 E-ad) plus BOGO.”
- Ann K shares: “After being told Meijer no longer accepts competitor’s store coupons last week, I contacted corporate and received this response: ‘Our coupon policy states customers may combine one manufacturer coupon per item with applicable Meijer store coupon(s) where allowed under coupon redemption terms. Please look carefully at your coupons. If the coupon is from a competitor and it says store coupon, no matter what store it is from, then you may use that with a manufacturers coupon. If the coupon says it is a manufacturers coupon then you can use that with any store coupon. Whether it is a Meijer store coupon or a completers store coupon.’ The manager from the Melrose Park store personally called me and confirmed they do still take competitor’s store coupons – yay! My complaint is the written policy doesn’t clearly state they accept competitor’s STORE coupons. This apparently confuses their own staff.”
- Sharon is: “Looking for Womans Snow Pants”
- One from liz: “if someone isnt using there lean cuisine codes(inside of boxes) I could use them..thanks so much”
- Matt wonders: “Does anyone have any suggestions for the best place to get the Polish donuts?” If he means which ones are most delicious, I do not know. But for the best price, they are $3.99/6 at Ultra Foods, $.69 each at Caputo’s (everything I have had from their bakery has been awesome), $2.99/4 at Tony’s, $.79 each at Valli, and $.99 each at Pete’s.
- Regarding markdowns, Kevin points to a resource: “From the Krazy Coupon Lady: Target Marks Down Products Weekly. All Target inventory goes through a markdown phase that is in set increments: 15%, 30%, 50%, 70% and so on, up to 90%.“
- From nilo: “The target in geneva had several stroller/car seat combos on sale for $50. I was planning to get one for my brother but don’t know gender.”
- Mindy posts on Facebook: “Lots of 2 pack fleece Gerber pjs clearanced to $5 at glen Ellyn Walmart”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.