Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Susan on Facebook spotted: “Oh, the Darien Aldi had red velvet cookies and cupcakes for $0.50. Good thing they aren’t gluten free cause my waistline doesn’t need them. ”
- She adds: “Aldi in Darien has SimplyNature Organic Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt 32 oz. containers marked down to $0.50 There were 8 on the shelf when I left the store. I bought 6 and am going to freeze in muffin cups then take out and put in freezer bags. Easy addition to when making frozen smoothies. I wouldn’t buy this yogurt normally because of all the added corn starch and rice starch, but for the price I’m in.” And follows up: “Expiration date is 2-09-2013 on the yogurts.”
- A recommendation from Outlander: “I HIGHLY recommend this movie, or I should say miniseries. I have it on tape from when it originally came out and we LOOOOVE it! We rewatch it every couple of years and it is always awesome.”
- Johnna shares: “Found Speed Stick at a Dollar Tree on the north side of Chicago. Used the 2/3 SS for free deodorant!”
- Store closing news From Tina on Facebook: “article says one in Niles and one in Chicago are closing too“
- A heads up from Don: “RE MENARDS: The Speed Stick coupons excludes the mens which is 2.0 oz, however, the lady Speed Stick is 1.4 oz and worked for me.”
- Charlotte noticed: “Not a reader deal, but more a reader money sink: Pier 1 is opening a store in Bolingbrook, by Target, Kohl’s and Marshall’s. Squeee!”
- A warning from lifelongwalk: “A lot of people are reporting their local Pizza Huts have either never heard of the promotion (and say they won’t honor it) or are only honoring it with purchase. Check out all the comments on their FB page!”
- Steph asked: “Are the Jewel Diapers any good? Do they leak? I have that issue with my boys!”
- Ginny responds: “I really liked them. I have girls though, so may not be the same for you. Good luck!”
- Becky’s opinion: “I was the one who saw the diapers on clearance at the Woodstock Jewel and I think their diapers are great. I have boys and girls and they work well for both. At night, I always put my son in one size bigger and he’s fine. At $.06-$.08/diaper it’s such a great deal!”
- Charlotte is wondering about Zaycon: “I know this has been asked before: but has anyone tried their ham + sausage package?”
- Tips from Don: “RE TARGET CLEARANCE SHOPPING – EVERY Target shopper NEEDS to know this: If the price ends in 8, it will be marked down again. If it ends in a 4, it’s the lowest it will be. Target’s mark down schedule. – MONDAY: Kids’ Clothing, Stationery (office supplies, gift wrap), Electronics. TUESDAY: Women’s Clothing and Domestics. WEDNESDAY: Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty. THURSDAY: Lingerie, Shoes, Housewares. FRIDAY: cosmetics. I have not actually verified this although I have heard this from several sources…hth”
- Some finds from Kim: “I was at my target yesterday (in Chicago land) and they had a 75% off section in the baby department. I saw the following: Graco stroller and snugride system – $45 down from $175. Graco lite stroller system, $15 down from $59. I bought the baby jogger micro jogging stroller for $50.04 down from $199.99. I would have bought the other things I saw too as we are planning to have a 3rd and our other stuff is pretty worn down from the first two, but it was all PINK and I would want neutral colors… The jogging stroller was black and gray, so I went with that for now. They also had several cribs, but I don’t remember the pricing, but they were 75% off too. What I thought was wierd was that it was all 75% off, not 70% (the sign said 70%). I thought target did away with 75%??”
- Tracie says: “Lemont had baby stuff 50% Sunday. chicco car seat, a few strollers, video monitors, sleeper.”
- Mindy posts on Facebook: “wheaton target had gingerbread k cups for 50% off (approx $5) and mott’s applesauce 6 pack for 30% off (plus my .55 coupon) on the clearance endcap.”
- Cassandra shares: “I was at Walmart in northlake 1 week ago they had some stroller swings on clearance. All were in the garden center they usually put the clearance stuff there. Hth.”
- Alicia found: “At a Wal-mart in Milwaukee I found the Duncan Hines flavor creations frosting on clearance for about $1.50 and the flavor packets clearanced for about $0.50. They did have some other clearance in a kind of random holiday-ish aisle in the grocery section, but none of those prices were any good.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.