Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From letsshop: “Countryside Aldi’s has tortilla chips 99 cents ,usually $1.49 so got 3 bags”
- Valentina S. reports: “I did the [All] deal that Cathy posted and also got $3 ECB!”
- On Into the Woods, Bunny says: “You can also see the Broadway recording on Netflix! I really like this version and it is a whole lot cheaper.”
- Uncartie emails: “Test-drive any new Kia by March 31, 2014, and receive a $25 Kia Visa Prepaid Card * TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Test-drive offer is valid from January 31, 2014, to March 31, 2014. To be eligible, test-driver must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license. This offer is non-negotiable and non-transferable. One $25 Kia Visa Prepaid Card per Household. Test-drive and dealer validation required. Only the completed certificate with an original dealer signature and unique Personal Priority Code will be honored. Your envelope with the original, completed certificate inside must be postmarked by 4/15/2014.“
- The details of the Monopoly game, from Ashley: “You get one ticket per transaction and one per bonus item. Some tickets have a game piece for your board. Others have coupons/instant win. The prizes are: $1,000,000 cash (3 prizes available) $500,000 Dream Home (3 prizes available) $100,000 cash (8 prizes available) $40,000 Vehicle of Your choice (10 prizes available) $40,000 Motorcycle & Boat (12 prizes available) $25,000 Backyard Makeover (20 prizes available) $10,000Family vacation (24 prizes available) $5,000 ATV or Camping Package (40 prizes available) $2,500 Free Groceries (60 prizes available) $1,000 Free Groceries (150 prizes available) $500 Apple iPad Air (250 prizes available) $500 Xbox One (250 prizes available) $250 Grocery Gift Card (500 prizes available) $250 Cash (500 prizes available) $100 Grocery Gift Card (2000 prizes available) $50 Grocery Gift Card (4000 prizes available) $25 Grocery Gift Card (6000 prizes available) $25 Cash (6000 prizes available) $15 MONOPOLY Game Board(10,000 prizes available) $10 Grocery Gift Card (20,000 prizes available) $5 Grocery Gift Card (40,000 prizes available) It goes through May 🙂 In theory, to maximize your tickets you could buy one bonus item at a time and get a ticket for each one but that might make your cashier mad lol and people behind you.”
- Don posts on Facebook: “Meijer cat. Viva – thru 2/28 save on 6-packs paper towel – buy 2 get $3 cat, buy 3 get $4 cat oyno”
- Ashley shares: “Meijer has a great deal on Maybelline cosmetics! We have a $3/1 insert coupon for any Maybelline face product. There’s also a $2/1 Target printable for any Maybelline face product you can stack with it. There’s a new mperks offer for $5 off wyb $20 in Maybelline. Many of the items are $4-$6 each. If you buy a variety of four products to get near $20 (ex: three $4.99 and one $5.29) $20.26 -$5 mperks coupon – four $2/1 TQ – four $3/1 MQ = $4.74 to spend on the rest of your basket purchase! The $5 mperk also makes buying four of the $5.99 items free plus a $1.02 mm Make sure to clip the reward for health and beauty too! It is $5 wyb $30 this month for me, so if you spend $25 on this deal and one $0.19 after coupon pack of Tena pads you’ll earn the reward!” Note it will be YMMV as to whether they accept multiple of the Target coupons since they say one per customer.
- Outlander points out: “I looked at [personalized M&M’s] the other day when there was Groupon for $15/$30 thinking to find a good deal, but the shipping is $9.95, so for the cheapest it would be still $25 for like 12oz bag! I could not EVER pay that much for it, I don’t care what picture I can put on front.”
- Mel Lee says: “These batteries are absolutely horrible! I bought some a few months ago from Tanga, and I am not exaggerating when I say that they work for 5 minutes and that’s it. Then some of them don’t work at all. I would not recommend these.”
- Silvia comments: “I agree with Mel Lee, the packaging is terrible, the batteries do not work for long and my husband started yellin at me that why did I not go with name brand and unfortunately, this time I could not argue back! They did not hold up at all.”
- From Andi: “I own the Cuisinart [single serve coffee brewer], which after Kohls discounts and KC, was originally around $100. Not sure what the small ones are priced at now, but I’d personally spend a bit more for what you get. I tried the small one in a hotel, and was unimpressed. Took 3 minutes to heat, you’re pouring water for each cup, etc. Guess it really boils down to amount of use it will get and counter space, but I prefer the additional options mine provides (not to mention 3 yr warranty, etc).”
- ErinN says: “I love the Bar Keeper’s Friend cleaners. We have well water and it works great to get rid of rust stains.” Currently 2/$3.00 with in-ad coupon at Ace.
- Kelley asks: “By the way, has anyone heard what is going to be put in the old Dominicks on Ogden Avenue?”
- One from Mandy: “With all of these stores, I still can’t find a lime from the USA! If anyone sees them, I would appreciate the name of the store that sells them!”
- For those using the BOGO Nutella coupons (in the Sun-Times or NLA printable) Ashley shares: “There’s a a rebate here too. You can earn free stuff if you’re buying them :)”
- Something to look for from Kari O.: “Yay! I keep finding via for $1.99-$2.99 on clearance and was sad I used my $1/1 already.”
- Aimee adds: “Kari, the clearance VIA was still at the Mundelein Target yesterday. Some DD bags were 50% off too.”
- From melissa on the $5.00/10 Kraft coupon: “i found them on the second page of my country squire ad” I also found it in Super Low.
- In addition to cheap peroxide, Kari O. says: “Plus two free first aid cases! For every 3 first aid items you get a free red case. That’s if you can find them in stock. :)”
- Another thing to factor in, from letsshop: “And today is senior day 2/4 making it 85 cents for six ,if you Google you probably find some good ideas for peroxide.”
- Betty has some: “I use it as a disinfectant cleaner. It cleans the bottom of the guinea pig cage and I don’t worry about harsh chemicals hurting him and the cage is sanitized. I’m stocking up! Plus, it’s all the rage in cleaners- like new ‘Lysol with the power of peroxide’. You can make your own cleaners and cheaper!”
- AnneMarie posts in Hot Deals: “Wanted to tell you Wallaby Organic yogurt on sale 5 for $4.00. By 12 (case) & get 10% off. 12 yogurts for $8.64 or .72 each. Sorry, not sure when sale ends.”