Reader deals, 2/22/10Posted at 10:29 pm by rachel in illinois, inserts, jewel, meijer, reader deals, walgreens
Here are some deals from you guys for our Monday! Take the time to share the deals you find with other Mashup Mom readers by emailing me, commenting on the blog, posting to the forum, or posting on the Facebook Wall.
- In addition to the $2.99 breaded boxed Tyson chicken working for the YourBucks right now, DianeC says it worked for her on the boxed boneless chicken breast, and Teri says it worked for her on the boxed Anytizers. This may not work forever, so get your orders in now, since the YourBucks site does say bags. There’s a $1.50/1 Anytizers on the Target site and $.55/1 in the 1/24 SS.
- Kate G emails this one: “Jewel has Special K lowfat granola for $1.99. There is a $1 printable here…http://www.specialk.com/products/coupons and my Jewel had a tearpad in front of an endcap of these for buy the cereal, get 2 Dannon Light & Fit yogurt free… 99 cents for the cereal and 2 yogurts!”
- Christy emails: “Just wanted to let you know the Betty Crocker potatoes are not rolling at Meijer. If you use the $3 cat to buy five more boxes, you don’t get the $3 cat again. The fruit roll ups are rolling, so I alternated between fruit juice snacks and potatoes. I bought 15 boxes of potatoes and 12 boxes of fruit roll ups for a net $1.70 OOP. They really DO need to build a Meijer near you!”
- Jane comments: “Menards had 12.6 oz bags of m&ms for $1.50 when I went there for my sunday paper.”
- Abby reminds us: A good way to get free inserts: If you live in Chicago, you can have the Saturday edition of the Red Eye delivered to you for free. Not all of the sale ads are in the paper, usually just CVS and Walgreens, but all of the coupon inserts are there.” Subscribe here
- Jane says: “At Wags on Sunday they had Burt’s Bees spf 15 sunscreen on clearance ($3.50?) and still had those xeroxed coupon sheets at the front door that have $2 off (or $2.50?). I think it says “skincare” on the coupon, but would think sunscreen would count.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.