Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Nicole shares: “I don’t know if there are any coupons for it out there, but the Dollar Tree on Western close to Howard in Chicagoland has Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in a whole lot of colors (probably all “last season” but Seriously…$1!). This same nail polish sells for 6-8 dollars a bottle at other places, so it’s a pretty great deal”
- A heads up from LauraC on DiGiorno: “Looks like they corrected the coupon in their system. I went through self-checkout today and the free pizza didn’t come off until the 3rd pizza rang up.”
- Robin’s deal on the Emmi cheese: “Went to Dominicks tonight and when I scanned the first one at 12.99… it deducted 12.99. Not sure if that’s happening everywhere, but a great surprise – free fancy cheese!” I assume this is coming from the BOGO, which is no longer available to load.
- For the $.88 cereal, hh points out: “there is also $1 coupons on bettycroker.com“
- And Susan C. shares her results: “I bought 5 Chex cereals and got a cat ‘Save $2.00 on any five (5) General Mills Big G cereals including: Cheerios, Fiber One, Total, Oatmeal Crisp, Chex, Wheaties, Raisin Nut Bran, Basic 4, Honey Nut Clusters’. I then went back and bought 5 more Chex cereals and got another cat. Looks like they roll ”
- A place to use the new $1.00/2 coupon from AmyHip: “Kraft dressing is $1.50 at Joseph’s marketplace in Crystal Lake too!”
- Jane on the Reach catalina: “Free Reach floss AND TOOTHBRUSHES thru 2-6-13 and the flosses are a $3 MM w/ the Cat going! My store has not had any toothbrushes in though. That is the problem!”
- A tip from Kevin on sending your coupons to print and having them print later: “Karen says: ‘That trick doesn’t work for me! I have tried it many times before and don’t know if it’s because my laptop is old or my printer is old but after a few hours when I return with the ink, the print jobs get deleted and I’m still left with nothing.’ Check the ‘printer properties’ (right click on printer and select printer properties) then click on the ‘advanced tab’ and select ‘spool’ selection. -Spool selection queues the print job when the printer is not ready -Direct print selection only prints if printer is directly connected and ready to print.”
- Amy K comments: “If anyone shops at Sentry in SE WI, these Kraft coupons will be good with their big Kraft sale!”
- Jessica G spotted: “Target Clearance Find: Mens Dove 6 Pk barsoap with travel bodywash attahed clearanced for $4.82!!! Used the $4/1 q from sunday paper to make it 82 cents. Only 3 lett on shelves was at plainfield target ”
- Yesterday, danae said: “Through tomorrow at walgreens 1 lb bags are 4.49 and recent 50cent coupon for wonderful pistachios in paper. 3.99/lb and used register rewards also as I bought alentine pencils 6/1.00″ So the deal ends today, Saturday. The coupon is in the 1/27 RP.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.