Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Daria sends over: “We have been running this community program for 7 years now, using the West Leyden High School gymnastics facility in Northlake. Our hope is to move into our own facility in the Leyden Township area within the next year or two. We offer classes from 3-18 years for gymnastics, and an Adult Fitness class where parents can workout too while their kids are in class. This is a dedicated, family-run business where we know all of our students’ names, and I plan to keep it that way as we continue to expand. Our website is www.allaroundgymnast.com. Anyone can fill out the quick form online so we can set them up with a FREE trial class. Also, I will also do an extra $5 off the first month’s tuition if “MASHUPMOM” is mentioned.”
- Lisa spotted: “6 pack Zevia is on clearance (the root beer flavor) for $1.50 at Kroger in Bradley (front of store clearance tables). Use $2.00/1 in the 1/20 SS and get this for free (.50 MM.) They had about 8 or so left at about 9 pm this evening (Wednesday.)”
- But you may want to check another store, because Marjie commented: “Thanks for the heads up Lisa! I got the last 3 6-packs about an hour ago.”
- Lisa also noticed: “If you live by a Kroger Nestle Nesquick for the 7 serving size is $1.09. The $.50/1 Nesquick powder or syrup (4/14)(RP 2/17)doubles so it is .09 cents.”
- Kari O. spotted: “Jewel in Spring Grove/Richmond has boxes of size 3 (96 ct) and size 4 (80 ct) Pampers Cruisers on clearance for $9.99. Use $1/1 off coupon from newspaper or $1.50/1 from online and get a great deal! After I bought 3 boxes there was 10+ left. Also, they run a deal on baby purchases where you spend $25, you get $5. Diapers included!”
- A tip from Patty: “A lot of private schools use Land’s End for uniforms. This is a great time to buy them at a discount.“
- Outlander shares: “Bloomingdale Meijer is out of paper towel singles, but sill had some (about a dozen) Bounty 2packs as of 1:30PM Wednesday. Maybe more in the back.”
- An update from Kari O.: “Meijer in McHenry just got their shipment of the Bounty DuraTowel 2 ct finally! But if you’re trying to roll the catalina’s like detailed by The Shoppers Apprentice, you’ll be disappointed cause there’s no single rolls of Meijer brand paper towels. I used the more expensive $1.89 Meijer napkin. Cost more but still an excellent deal!”
- Mandy comments: “I have found the sensitive skin unscented at Meijer in the Dove Mens + Care line, but, it’s out of stock a lot. I think it’s very popular or they don’t stock much of it.”
- From letsshop: “Didn’t see post Ore-Ida $1.00 bag when you buy 4 . Deal is b2g1 .But buy 4 use $2 Target off 3 and 2 $1 man coupons = $4.21 with taxes Better coupons were available but glad to get these ,got this from hip2save Noticed good through 3/9 on b2g1″ Target doesn’t allow a coupon on the free item, so ymmv on using two $1.00/2. There is also a $1.00/1 Steam n Mash that you could use three of in that scenario.
- Some results from linda: “I went back to Target this morning to get more disney princess dolls that were included in the valentines clearance. (I bought some Monday when it was 70% off for $1.49) My target’s valentines is 90% now. I was so excited to find like 20 of them!! then…i scanned them and they have been reset to $4.99!! I was so bummed. But I did find sesame street characters that rang up monday night for $1.51 and today for $.59! yay!”
- Cathy says: “the Country Delight milk is $1.99 in Bridgeview this week, NOT whole milk”
- She adds: “one more, the Sara Lee turkey (deli) is $3.99 in Bridgeview, $1.00 2/3 RP”
Pampers Gifts to Grow
- Nicole’s experience: “Though I’ve had a GTG account for years…..when adding my e-mail address they said that no account existed with that e-mail address. I e-mailed them and they responded in 2 or 3 days and told me that I needed to reset my password. All is o.k. now. Good luck.”
- K asked: “To jean- I read somewhere that whole foods in Evanston doesn’t allow you to stack coupons? Have you done it? If so is it in the Chicago at location or the one downtown? Thanks!”
- Jean answered: “Fortunately, they’ve always let me stack coupons. Even when the printables have problems scanning, they’ve keyed them in manually. This is in Evanston’s downtown at Church and Chicago Ave. I don’t have much experience with the one further south on Chicago.”
- But Sara says: “The Whole Foods at Halsted & Waveland does not let you stack.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.