Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A suggestion from julie: “for those of you who bought the coffee at 0.30 a cup from amazon a few weeks back, go check your subscribe and save. I just checked yesterday to see when my coffee was going to be shipped and the price had increased. I cancelled my subscription.”
- Hopie reports: “The Dollar Tree in West Chicago has the Maybelline.”
- A heads up from Meg on the Tribune deal: “Last time they offered this I tried to do it because our current Sunday paper subscription is in my husband’s name and I haven’t had a subscription in my name in years. It let me order the Groupon, but a few days later I received an email stating I didn’t meet the requirements of the deal and my money was being refunded. I was going to argue that I met all the requirements of the deal (nowhere did it say I couldn’t share the address of a current subscriber or the last name of a current subscriber), but life was too busy to argue at the time. I haven’t looked at the fine print of this deal, but I’d have to guess nothing much changed. Just a YMMV warning.”
- Heather on Facebook found: “Very Large Hard Liquor Clearance at the Jewel in Palos Heights, 127th and Harlem. Lots of large bottles of name brand booze, mostly 50% off. It was down the main aisle in its own little clearance section with a bunch of other clearance items”
- Some tips from liz: “I am single and usually stop by jewel on nights when I want to make dinner(I rarely stock up on meat)..so often I go to the meat department to buy one thing of chicken or such…today..Perdue individually seasoned and wrapped chicken breasts(5 pack) were 9.99 normally but todays sale was 5.99…good deal but..I never stop there..I see that a bunch have a sell or freeze date of today so I ask the buthcher if he would further reduce the price since in a few hours they wont be able to sell it anyway…and yep they reduced it to 3,99.. why not I was just going to go home and cook it anyway…but I ended up getting a few for the freezer…always thinking of how to get the best price or combine a deal”
- Outlander explains: “It’s buy 4 Reach floss get $3 cat back. Buy 4 $1 ones , though. Use the Qs from one of the inserts. I had them with me, since that cat deal has been going on for a while, but all the stores were out of the $1 ones. One other couponer reminded me about it while I was there.” Unfortunately, the insert coupons expired 2/6. But the Catalina appears to go through 2/24.
- Regarding Pampers Gifts to Grow, Jennifer asks: “I’d really LOVE to take advantage of this, but for some reason, for the past week my GTG account has been blocked. Pampers has “escalated” it to the IT team since it looks fine to them. I sent them screen shots and everything, haven’t heard anything in a couple days. Any other readers had this issue? If so, how did it finally get resolved?”
- Raegan on Facebook offers: “Today and tomorrow only with me, 4:30pm-9pm 2/20-2/21. 30 minute essential facial for just $25 OR purchase ANY three 60-minute facials for $150 ($80-90 value each)! Must mention FB special. Salon Sage Spa & Herbs 262-862-9717″
- Christy comments: “Staples posted coupons today–one for a free ream of paper after mail in rebate (limit one). Also one thats takes 4.99 off a case of 5 reams of paper–this same paper has $20 back in rewards points–making it a freebie with the rewards points!”
- She also points out: “Photo paper and mechanical pencils are free after mail in rebate, too.”
- Another donation option for the Purina dog food from JulieP: “Not only the shelters, but also check at the food pantries. Some are excepting pet products, so people won’t have to get rid of their pets.”
- SoapboxTray says: “Super Target Mundelein had 90% off Valentines items today (except bagged candy). Still had quite a bit of goodies this morning, the signs were still 70% but they were for sure 90. I got everything I need for some birthday parties, school fun stuff, and next Valentine ”
- Kari O. found something similar: “McHenry Target clearanced their Valentine stuff for 90% today, except their signs say 50%. There’s lots of stuff available as of 11 am because the sign is wrong. Bought men’s boxers for $.89, Disney tangled doll for $.69 and a Spiderman for $.59 too! Not everything is strictly Valentine’s. Also lots of baking and housewares for $.29-$2. Just scan everything!” Melrose Park was 90% also, but there really wasn’t much left.
- Andrea shares: “Saw men’s dove sensitive body wash on clearance at one of my Walgreens. It was on clearance for $2.79, and they were also buy one get one half off. Used 4 $2/1 coupons and paid $1.01 oop.” Coupon is in the 1/27 RP.
- A deal from Jean: “At Whole Foods in Evanston, 6 pack Zevia, 2/$8, so $4/1. Use $2.00/1 in the 1/20 SS and stack with $1 WF q to get this for $1. There is also $1.50/2 coupon at Mambo Sprouts.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.