Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A cheap ham report and question from trish: “Only $3 off in Blue Island. If anyone found better pricing on the South/ Southwest/chicago/suburbs side please post. Thanks!”
- A heads up from Outlander: “I think that Sunlight Q is not the same as the stuff in Dollar Tree. I think the one in the store is called Sun and looks similar, but it’s not the same.” She is referring to the coupon in the 2/17 RP.
- From Marjie: “I went to CVS last night and all of the Valentine candy is 50% off. I bought 4 bags of m&ms which rang up at $2.09 each. I used 4 $1 off bag of mars from the coupon machine and 2 $1.50/2 manufacturer coupons. Picked up 4 bags for $1.36.” Coupon is in the 1/27 RP.
- Some deals from BethP: “I bought four Campbell’s Natural Soups and got a $2 Catalina! I used two $1/2 coupons from the 2/10 SS and paid $1 for 4 cans net after the Catalina! Also it seems the 30% off Kashi on the load to card J4U stacks with the 30% in-ad paper coupon to give you 60% off Kashi! I did cereal and had some paper coupons too, and my receipt looks like this: $14 Kashi GoLean four at $3.50 each -$4.20 J4U Store eCpn -$4.20 Store Cpn -$1.40 J4U personalized (I have 10% off cereal personalized price) -$5 Mfr Cpns (I used two $1.50 (printables from their email newsletter) and two $1 coupons (from the sides of Kashi boxes)) =-$0.80 for four boxes!!!”
- Don shares: “Meijers shopping today – they were still out of the H B O A Greek cereal and coupons are set to expire 2/17. I went to c/s to see if they will substitute a diff flavor and to my very pleasant surprise what they did do was give me a $10 gc, 1 for each coupon I was going to use…. I am impressed with Meijer more and more every trip. The fact that they will stack Target coupons with Manu coupons is awesome for most all the deal but pets stuff is excellent cost after the stack.”
- Lisa comments: “When I was at Ultra Foods today, I noticed tear pads for $1.50/1 Mio. Great deal at Meyer this week with these coupons. They are $2.99 each but when you buy 4 you get back $3.00 OYNO. So, $11.96-$6.00-$3.00=$2.96 for 4 or .74 cents each.” Those tearpads were in Jewel and Target a while back as well, so check your stash for them.
- A find from lisa: “Ultra Foods-spotted a coupon on a displayer for a mail in $10 gift cert. for the NFL shop wyb 3 mars chocolate brand products 8.5 oz or larger. Bearing in mind the candy is all on clearance now from Valentines Day, this should be easy:)”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.