Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On those cheap hams, Cheryl says: “$5 off in Arlingon Heights….had 20+ left yesterday but the freezer smelled gross, so I looked mine over super carefully. Got 3 at $8 each. All expired 3/8.”
- A deal from Sarah: “If you are going to buy the Advil congestion 10 count at CVS this week (on sale for $4.95 with the $3/1 coupon from the 2/10 paper), look for a $3 off $15 of cold/flu medicine to stack it with. I bought 4 Advil Congestion and paid just $3.80, so less than $1 each!” She follows up: “Oops! I forgot to say that the $3 off $15 coupon is from the magic machine.”
- JulieB reports: “Yesterday I had a personalized price of $0.99 on artisan french bread and it also took off the 30% off any bread coupon, but took the 30% off the full price! So the french bread ended up being $0.39! Today both coupons are back for me with a new expiration of 2/27 and they’re both unlimited use. (There are lots of exclusions on the french bread coupons, so be sure to get the right kind.)”
- Kim also says: “Yes, the 30% off bread and buns coupons always takes 30% off the sales price for me, not my personalized price. I have $1.99 sara lee bread personalized price and $2.60 thomas bagels, this usually makes for very cheap bread and bagels…”
- Kari O. got Popchips: “Also, at Dominick’s today the Katy Popchips rang up at awesome discount, even without the extra $1 off that expired yesterday! 2 QTY Katy Regular Price $5.58 Card Savings -$1.48 (because they’re 2 for $4) JFU Personalized -$0.20 JFU Mfr eCpn -$2.79 I only paid $1.01″
- Amy noticed: “I also have a coupon in the Coupon center for $1 off Cracker Barrel cheese – hopefully it will come off of the $1.99 sale price.” That one is for the snack bars.
- And feelgood says it works: “Went to Dominicks tonight. There’s two J4U Cracker Barrel coupons to add in the coupon center. You can get one 6-oz snack bars without wasting a $1.00/1 coupon, it rings up 99 cents. Tried to add a second one or additional 8-oz ones, they all rang up $1.99…the $1.00/1 coupons will work on those.”
- From Cindy: “Also I received an email from Jewel save up to 20 Percent on future shopping trip 5 percent for every 50.00 you spend you can use a maximum of 20 percent off your total!” In the past, the 5% has been post-coupon.
- Charlotte posts on Facebook: “Meijer Bolingbrook, on Boughton, by the expressway, has loads of Falls Creek toddler sized winter coats on clearance for $5 each. Mostly size 2T and under from what I saw. Only 1 3T girl coat, and I got that one Filthy shelf clearer, I know. They also had a nice 3T Zero Xposure coat for $10, it was a 2 part number with a thinner inner coat and a thick outer coat. They also had a ton of hoodies in toddler sizes for $3 I do believe.”
- Kari sends over: “The other day there was printable coupons for these. I missed out on printing them and totally regretted it when I found these on clearance at Meijer in Algonquin today (2/12). My 7 month old would of loved that table for $12! Oh well… hopefully someone else can enjoy!”
- De has noticed: “Just an fyi that I been noticing food packages having more in them than what the quantity listed on the box says. Two recent examples are the Nestle crunch minis valentine box said 20 but contained 23 and 22 pieces of candy (had 2 boxes). Also the fish fillets on sale at Ultra last week had 2 extra fish fillets than stated on the package.”
- Maad asks: “Anybody have any info on the ongoing Macy’s denim event?”
- Monika emails some information about the Woodstock location: “I just got done marking down all my Oct, November receipts to 50% and 75% off regular Outlet prices! We are talking Sears men’s dress shirts for as low as $2.50, missy tops and bottoms for $1.75 We are expanding what we carry. I now have Craftsman tool boxes, housewears and small Appliances at up to 75% off regular Sears and K-mart prices. Use your shop your way rewards and get an extra 5% off. Spend $50.00 and get $10.00 in SYWR that you can apply to your next purchase! I have brand new Sealy Mattresses at 70% off. Please spread the word and watch for Habitat for Humanity to open in the next couple off weeks right next to us!!!!!”
- Jane says: “Found the mega packs of Charmin at Target in the regular aisle, because they were out of it in the bulk area (by the Valentine’s stuff). I still got the $5 gift card for buying 2, and they had been reduced to $16 each down from $19 each. If you bought packages of Puffs recently, I had a $1/2 mfr coupon from that, and then the Target .50/1. So, 2 36 mega-roll pkgs for $30.50 after g.c. and qs.”
- Some finds from Kevin: “Nivea $2/1 lotion coupon – Nivea Cream 2.0 oz $1.77 in travel section FREE…Bought 4…with coupons (good size for purse or airport carry on traveling) Buy 2 Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen Foaming Cleaner, 11 oz $1.99 (some 20% more), price cut through 2/23 Buy 1 up & up Paper Towel Roll, 38.1 sq ft $0.99, (Use two $1.00/1 – Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen Foaming All Purpose Cleaner with Fantastik – (coupons.com) Or $1.00/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Total Kitchen Foaming Cleaner with Fantastik from SS 1/13 (exp 2/24)) $0.66 each, when you buy all 3 Total for 8 lotion, 2 cleaners and roll of paper towels $1.13 The lotion coupons did not beep. SImiliar to the CVS or Walgreen deal a few weeks ago when the small tins of Nivea were free.” He adds: “Buy 2 Select Windex or Scrubbing Bubbles, Receive Free up & up Paper Towel Roll through 3/16″
- Kelley saw: “FYI. Target marked down their Covergirl 2-packs of mascara to 70% off already. So they are now priced at $2.98!”
- And linda’s find: “found gilette shaving cream today clearances to $1.04. I had coupons from January sometime for $1/1 so $.04!! Also found slim fast clearanced in the bulk area for $2.33 used $1/4pack from 2/3 (i think?) so $1.33 for 4 shake meals! NOW I can start my diet! lol”
- On the cheap Skippy Natural, Sharon found: “The GE Walmart has stickers for $5 off Spiderman DVD. Expiration dates are long on those jars.”
- And Tamishia also noticed: “The Orland Park, IL Super Wal-Mart has them on dispaly for $1.50 and almost all of them at $1.00 peelies on them as well as the $5.00 instant saving coupon for the Spiderman DVD on Wednesday 2/13/2013. I only bought two as the coupon does say limit 2 per shopping trip. HTH!”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.