Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Belinda sends over: “This Weekend Only: See Disney Classics In Theatres“
- Christine reports: “Carpentersville Aldi had lots of hams. Many around $11″
- Kirsten found them too: “The Aldi’s in Romeoville has them for $8 off!”
- BeckyG found: “At my Aldi’s (a couple of weeks ago) they had those whole, smoked turkeys for $5.00 off. The turkeys, however, were in the price vicinity of about $21.00. But if you like smoked turkeys, go to. An idea for using them is to flavor soups (almost like using a soup bone) – would make the turkey go farther if you only used it a little at a time, so it might be a good deal.”
- Joey comments: “Romeoville Aldi had $8.00 OFF their hams and resulted in being around $4.50 each. Mine was an 8lb’er I believe. This was on Saturday.”
- From chris: “Algonquin had the sign too! Most of the hams were $12 and up.”
- Carrie R says: “Aldi in Hoffman Estates, or is it Schaumburg? (on Higgins)only had 2 hams left this morning for $5 off. FYI- bought some of the sea salt caramels- Oh my!!! I’ve been cutting them into fourths and trying to go slow- ha,ha. Very good!!”
- D. Clawed warns: “Free Pepsi Next Coupon from Superbowl not scanning! Their Facebook page says to call 866-238-3139 and they will help you. I haven’t called yet! Just warning folks. It doesn’t scan or been or do anything.” She follows up: “Sorry gang….just tried that number and its bizarro! I face-booked them asking for more guidance.”
- Sarah shares: “I found some great clearance deals on dental floss and toothbrushes today at CVS. I got a free toothbrush (it was an Oral-B, marked at $1.99 clearance, but rang up at $.99, so with my $1/1 coupon it was free.) I also got a free CVS brand toothbrush which was marked at $.89, using a $1/1 coupon from the magic machine for a toothbrush (it said “have a cold, buy a new toothbrush”). The coupon beeped, but it was still free after being adjusted down. Oral-B dental floss 3-D white was not marked down at my CVS, but I learned when I tried to purchase it as part of the spend $10 get $5 deal, that it was actually $1.14 and not the $4.59 I was expecting. So with my $.75/1 coupon, just $.39 for floss.” The $.75/1 in in the 1/27 PG.
- If you are still trying to use the Hallmark coupon, at Dominick’s for the $5 Catalina wyb three or elsewhere, Lisa suggests: “Mine would not scan at first either but make certain the cashier is scanning the correct one. There are 2 bar codes. One is just for Hallmark stores and the other is for retail stores. Once she scanned the retail bar code it went through with no beeps.”
- And Kitty adds: “The $5 SQ rolls and also came off of my dairy items.”
Food 4 Less
- A find from jackie: “F4l in Chicago heights had Smithfield hams .58c per pound last week and this week”
- One from Tara on Fecebook: “Does anyone use the Out of Milk ap? I just downloaded it over the weekend and did the updates. I feel like I’m missing aout on a lot of what it can do. I have figured out how to sync the lists but that’s about it. Any tips?”
- Meg asks: “Does anyone have a recommendation for high-end take-out or delivery in the O’hare area? I’m thinking steaks or seafood. We have a sick kid so we can’t go out for Valentine’s Day. So I’d like to pick up something really nice for dinner (but I don’t want to cook!).”
- Sara is wondering: “Does anyone have suggestions on windshield wipers? Any help with brands and where I can get a fair price would be appreciated. I have a 2004 honda crv.”
- She got a response from jane: “Even though they are more expensive, I love the Rain-X brand wipers. I used to have to replace my cheap wipers all the time, but bought these during a promo at my oil change place, and they are fantastic. They last a long time, and never squeak! My husband bought Rain-X at Target, after I got mine. But check various oil-change places for coupons or promos.”
- And one from meg: “I get the wipers from my honda dealer (Mcgrath in Elgin) .They are $12.00 .They give 10 % discount or if you have any competitors coupon, they take that too.It lasted me more than 5 years in my other honda.HTH”
- And a tip from Don: “Autozone will be happy to help you put them on, check their web site for a possible deal/sale.”
- From Mindy on Facebook: “was at the wheaton target today, and they have started clearance on the bulk stuff in the back corner. diapers were 15% off and lots of other stuff was 30% off. i picked up a 2 pack of cover girl mascara for $6.98 (plus a $1 off coupon), a three pack of dove deodorant for $3.50 and a three pack of crest toothpaste for a little over $5 (plus a .75 coupon).”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.