Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A tip from kim: “If you ever find you are out of ink, still print the coupons and they will sit in your printer que until the printer is ready to print. I have a laptop not hooked up to a printer all the time. I will print all you coupons I select, let them sit in the printer que, for days sometimes, then hook it up to the printer and they will all print. That way you don’t have to worry about missing out on anything.”
- But try before you rely because Karen says: “That trick doesn’t work for me! I have tried it many times before and don’t know if it’s because my laptop is old or my printer is old but after a few hours when I return with the ink, the print jobs get deleted and I’m still left with nothing.”
- One to look for from Sarah: “Possible Febreze free/small money maker at CVS: I was there yesterday and noticed that the spring garden scent of the air freshners was on clearance for $1.89. I had a $1/1 coupon and figured I’d then pay just $.89. I bought two of them and then was surprised to see $2 in ECB on my receipt, for $1 each, even though it was a clearance item. So that makes it a $.11 money maker.”
- JauraC on Jet’s Pizza: “I’ve tried their pizza and breadsticks. The breadsticks are by far some of the best breadsticks I’ve had from a carryout place. The pizzas ok, but go for the breadsticks.”
- From Christine: “Warning on the FTD Groupon deal, the small print states that FTD will charge an additional $15+ service fee.”
- And from Su on the LivingSocial deal: “Warning if you have never used Pro Flowers…they need to mark things “some assembly required”. Somehow, the gift of flowers doesn’t mean as much when I have to take the flowers out of a bag, trim them, add water and junk to the vase, and then arrange the flowers myself!”
- But she also says: “Oh, and my husband got me Sharri’s Berries last year. OMG! I had to share them in the office. They are HUGE and Delicious!”
- An alternative from Stacey: “Not to dissuade purchase ofany Groupon deals, but if you have an Entertainment membership you have various FTD, etc deals already that aren’t costing you anything more to use.”
- Laura shares: “Just did the Dominick’s South Beach diet bars deal. Currently the sale is B1G1 free. Price per box is $6.49. I loaded the $3.00 off J4U Dominick’s e coupon to my card. On the receipt it shows I paid $3.49 for 1 box and got the other box free. Net $1.74 a box.”
- More info from Rangerdave on the freezer deal: “I believe this is the model“
- A heads up from grandma: “WEIRDNESS !!!! Just ran thru Jewel for the Orville Redenbacker deal and the register reduced my 75c q to 38c !!!!! I’m assuming because it is 75c off 2, and one of the boxes was free ????????????????”
- Melanie sends over: “Went to Jewel in Romeoville last night and got a 4 + 4 free pack of Schick razors for myself and my husband. These particular packs were on sale for $5.99. I had the $1/1 coupons so they were $4.99 each. BTW, don’t know if you want to print this part…When the cashier scanned the second $1/1 coupon the register took a total of $3 off. So instead of the $2 off I was expecting I got an extra $1 off. Don’t know if that is going to happen every time. It did happen automatically though:)
- Kari O. noticed: “At Meijer Suave Professional Keratin shampoo and conditioners are marked for $2.84 but ringing up as $1.67 with $2 off peelies. They’re free! Also, Suave Moroccan shampoo and conditioners are $3.09 with $2 off peelies. Buy 5 for $15.45, get $5 off instantly. IF they honor every peelie coupon (say 2 per transactions) like my nice cashier, you pay $0.09 each!”
- Kevin spotted: “Meijer Naperville has Home Essential candles (same size as Yankee Candles with different glass lid) for 2.99, 3 different fragrances, Yankee are priced at 20.99. Cases on a pallet near pharmacy and garden entrance.”
- Allison on Facebook asks: “Does anyone know which CVS stores will take expired manufacture coupons?”
- From Leigh on Facebook: “My Broadview Target had the Baby Jogger City Micro stroller on clearance for $50.04 (75% off). Just what I needed. Six left this morning.”
- Linda comments: “I don’t know where to put this… but i was looking at all the targets in my area (northwest ind.) for the dove mens bar soap that was supposed to be clearance priced $4.82 so I could use my $4 coupon. Just in case anyone else is looking too, I finally found them at the St. John Target on an end cap a few aisles over from the regular stock. Near the laundry. There were 5 or 6 left.”
- A few sightings from LauraL: “I was at the Walgreens on Caton Farm and Ridge Rd in Plainfield. Under the photo register, they had half off bowls of nuts ($5 normally $10). They also had Christmas dog toys for 50 cents.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.