Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A deal from Inna: “Great deal at my Dominick’s on Got2b products. $2 off coupon in today’s paper and some of the products were on sale for $2.74!! Others were B1G1…still a good deal!”
- Michele H. noticed: “There’s a Fannie May BOGO coupon for the 1lb prepkgd chocolate on the back of the Sun Sports section. It’s only valid today and tomorrow.”
- Mandy shares: “I rec’d a pretty sale paper in the mail from JC Penney, and it had a coupon inside for $10 off $10 or more coupon! Nothing good in the flyer, but, they had a ton of stuff on sale in the store for great prices. The clearance racks didn’t have anything I thought was a great deal, but, we found that checking the price tags on regular displays had great deals on them. We got my husband a $27 summer weight bathrobe for $8, and a really nice,long, long sleeve T shirt for $7, so, out the door for $5 plus tax. It was just like the old Penneys sales! Very weird checkout gadgets that are about the size of a cell phone that they scan the prices and you sign with your finger instead of using the cash registers?! New tech?”
- A find from Rangerdave: “There is a Lady Speed Stick moneymaker available at the 75th & Naper store in Naperville. The Fresh Infusions are clearance priced at .79. Buy two get $1.00 OYNO. Use $.50/1 in the 2/3 SS. There were at least three dozen left on the clearance endcap.”
- A bamboo option from michelle: “Kmart has heart shaped bamboo in a clear vase with colored water beads for $9.99 and up. I bought one two months ago.”
- A coupon to check for from maggie: “For the Cottonelle: I still have some of those $0.75/1 coupons I found at Jewel a while back. A good place to use them!”
- Sue shares a 30% off code on Facebook: “I haven’t gotten mine yet either, my sister in law just got one and the code is Cupid 30 effective from Feb 13th til Feb 20th.”
- Outlander recalls: “Menards used to carry [tin signs], but I don’t know if they still do. I have a cute one on my laundry room door.”
- Outlander comments: “I know Sam’s and Costco have those cheap, but I never used them. Maybe someone has?”
- Charlotte asks on Facebook: “Does anyone know what good prices are on ankle high wellingtons? I’d really like some ‘pretty’ ones like Bogs, but I’m open to suggestions. Oh, and they have to be size 11-12, for my cute little feet ”
- One from jane: “Has anyone seen any good deals on pomegranates this week?”
- Heather warns: “All the size 4 jumbo packs of cruisers were out at the Oswego target-and when she checked, the last time they had gotten any in was early January-and no expected in stock date. She checked all the local targets and the most any one store had this morning was 6 packs. “
Venus fly trap
- For those in the market for one, Outlander says: “Nurseries usually have Venus Fly Trap in their greenhouses. I’ve seen them at Platt Hill before.”
- Rosa found a $2.00/1 Chloraseptic spray coupon in the February booklet, and Rangerdave adds: “However, that coupon was not scanning this morning, and you may not be able to use it at your store.”
- But jolynn says: “worked for me today. She did have to adjust the price of the product…something the employee was aware of.”
- Jen suggests: “Use your Wet & Wild coupon from the 2/10 RP for eyeliners and nail polishes at Walmart which are 97 cents. Love Free Makeup!”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.