Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Michelle on Prime: “I love my amazon prime membership. I also had the free one year and went back and forth. There are many items that are cheaper on amazon, and to have it shipped in two days and most times with no shipping is worth it. Also with Amazon prime, you have access to free downloads if you have a kindle and I have used the Amazon prime free movies – it works great. I actually split the cost between my two sisters and we have are own shipping and billing information on there, so we can both use the membership.” She adds: “I meant to say no sales tax and free shipping ! Great for Christmas, birthday gifts, etc.”
- Meredith likes it too: “Comment: Amazon Prime is AMAZING! I earned my money back within 3 or 4 months. Free shipping and free book download is awesome. I always offer it to my friends to use as well. They just pay me and I send it to my house.”
- As does Brienne: “my Amazon Prime membership is TOTALLY worth it. I really take advantage of the subscribe and save to lock in things I use a lot at rock bottom prices. I have a newborn and it saves on wipes and diapers. I also use it for K-cups and lot of other household items. The free shipping on other items is great too. When you break it down, its only $6.58/month and I definitely save that and more!”
- And Outlander: “I also love Prime! Last Christmas I bought Kindle Fire and at checkout it offered me $20 off Prime so I took it. We watch free movies and shows on all the devices with the Amazon Instant Video free app. Since we needed new DVD player, I made sure to get one that streams Amazon (Sony Bluray). It works awesome!!! If anyone wants to just try the free month, I recommend trying during Christmas season (start on Black Friday:))”
- Dawn M agrees: “YES, YES, YES on the Amazon prime. I’ll order a $5 item and have it here in 2 days. I think I place 60+ orders a year on Amazon, I looked at previous years’ orders before and I love it!”
- Don found: “70 count Zyrtec is $1 more then the 60 count” To get the 70 ct, just switch to that size in the middle of the page.
- Amy L. says: “Keep an eye out on CVS clearance. At the Orland CVS on Wolf and 143rd. I was able to buy an i-Craig Speaker Tower for $17.49(reg $79.99)!!”
- Christy says: “Also, with regard to Studio Movie Grill–those of you who have kids with special needs, they offer a movie showing monthly (I think it’s the first Sat of the month for a matinee). Special needs kids and their sibs are free! Parents are just $5 to attend.”
- On the Orlando-area getaway, Sara advises: “Make sure to calculate the following when considering the cost: 13% tax and $12 resort fee per day not included”
- A tip from Outlander: “If you sign up for Payless texts you get Qs all the time on your phone too.”
- From Kim Ann on Facebook: “”Does anyone know of sales on Iams dry dog food this week, or the cheapest place to buy it? I’m running out fast! Thanks!”
- And from MargieL: “On a side note, does anyone know of the best place to buy a 2-day ticket to Universal Studios? We are planning a short vacation to Florida and will have 2 days for Universal where my son wants to see the Harry Potter section.”
- Joyce noticed: “Hungry Jack hashbrown potatoes are on sale for $1.25 and there were $0.50 coupons in last weekends paper (that double) making them $0.25 each.” Coupon is in the SS.
- Kelley shares: “Here’s a tip for those who do not have smartphones: You can use the Wi-Fi on a smartphone, regardless of service. For example, my phone is too old to upload receipts on Ibotta. So instead, I use my roommate’s old, disconnected Android phone. Turn on the Wi-Fi and all apps become available for use. Works like a charm and no additional data service needed! Keep an eye out for them at thrift stores.”
- Matt sends over: “Staples has a full 10 ream case of Hammermill paper for $34.99 with free shipping.”
- Sent over by feelgood: “For your readers who might live near a Tanger Mall. Closest ones are in Wisconsin Dells, WI and Tuscola, IL. FREE $10 Tanger Outlets Shopping Mall Gift Card Like their Facebook page“
- More clearance to look for from Michelle: “Check target for Dunkin donuts gingerbread cookie coffee. I bought a bag last week that rang up at $2.39 but a few days later they were ringing up at 79cents! 75 cent coupon in 12/6rp.” I have heard peppermint mocha is also around this price if you can find it.
- Sabrina checked out the new Plainfield store: “Actually made it in the store today, however I had to park all the way down the strip mall to get a spot! Craziness! However, they had it all under control and there were lots of great deals. Got the Colgate and Skippy and of course TONS of great produce. LOVE this store! They also had store brand eggs for $1.50, tofu for $1.29, and green bell peppers for .79/lb. The only bad part of the trip was the check out lines…all the way down the aisles.”
- A heads up from Liz on the ibotta deals: “I had the optic white mouthwash & toothepaste and the speedstick deoderants. However, when I went to redeem and pulled up Walgreens as my store, they are not available. Just a heads up to make sure the products are available to redeem at the store you are shopping at. I checked and both are available to redeem at CVS.”
- A warning from Samantha: “I actually bought this set before Christmas at Walmart and wanted to post that the quality of the roasting pan and rack is okay but the cookie sheets are terrible-really thin and cheap -mine were actually bent -I thought about returning the set but hate going to Walmart. Just wanted to let you know if anyone was tempted by the cookie sheets -I saw much better cookie sheets at Target on sale last week 3 for $11 -I’ve also seen some other roasting pans on sale for around $10.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.