Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A find from Susan on Facebook: “Aldi on Rte 53 has 10lb bags of chicken quarters for $0.99 use or freeze by 1/9/13. Still had 5 bags when I left the store.”
- Another way to get a subscription from letsshop: “333 coke points if you have them left .Was hoping for a better deal with my left overs !”
- And one from Kristy: “Check your RedPlum mailers from this week’s grocery ads. There is an order form for AllYou for $1.25 per issue.”
- But Annie warns: “Unfortunately, there are hardly any coupons in the latest All You issues. The subscription is not worth it to me any more.”
- A cheap ink idea from Sabrina: “costco does ink refills for under $10, sometimes they have printer ink refill deals and it’s $7 I think. It depends on what kink of cartridge you have.”
- And one from Allison: “Staples also gives you $2 per empty cartridge when you recycle them in store, limit 10 per month.”
- And ed concurs: “I always get my ink for FREE @ Staples. with ink recycling and rewards”
- Sarah shares a Visine scenario: “Not quite as good as the 1/6 Smart Source BOGO coupon, but better than the Visine printables: I have seen Visine “Tired Eyes” (in the purple box) at two CVS stores in my area with $4/1 peelies on them. With this week’s sale, that makes the price 99 cents each after coupons and before the $10 back when you spend $30. I haven’t seen the peelies on the other types of Visine. At one store the peelies were right on the front on the row of product, but at the other store, the bottles with the peelies were in the back of the row. I used these last week when the Visine was full price and we got free eye wipes with purchase. This week’s deal is even better, so I guess I’ll have to get more! It’s a product I use fairly regularly, so worth stocking up on it. :)” She adds: “Quick update: use a $4 peelie in conjunction with a BOGO for the best deal. That way you get $8.99 off, for a net cost of $.99 for two bottles of Visine. I couldn’t do the math earlier when I just posted.”
- Abigayle shares: “The other Nivia men’s shave gels, $4.19 at my store, also worked and they did have signs up. Which is funny because they rarely have signs up for even the advertised stuff.”
- Nikki adds: “Just and FYI-that free shave gel coupon automatically took $2.99 off (should have been $2.09. I had to throw some candy in because my total went negative!”
- Clearance to look for from Kelley: “Keep an eye out for Febreze candles and air effects marked 75% as part of the Christmas clearance. Mine each rang up $.0.95 and the 12/09 RP has $1.00 off coupons!”
- A confirmation from kate: “The small Aveeno lotions do not work this week. It excludes these on the tags but I tried it anyway and it didn’t generate an ECB”
- Ashley says: “I bought the medley crunch Cheerios and the $0.75 mfr ecoupon came off multiple times in one transaction.” Interesting, I don’t even see that one.
- A reminder from Debbie: “if you need Peanut Butter, check your Dollar Tree for that 12 oz. Nut*rition. It’s $1 and with the $.75 coupon, it ends up being just $.25! But ours only had the Banana Granola Nut.” Mine only had that flavor, too.
- Dawn W. G. says: “butterball turkey bacon $1, can’t rememberwhich insert, but it was 1/6/13. .55 off, .45 turkey bacon” SS with Lean Cuisine on the cover.
- Charlotte points out: “Food4Less is part of Kroger and this game. The rewards also stack. You do need to have a F4L store card.”
- A deal from Mary T: “I also purchased the Slim Fast packs of drinks for $4.99. When you purchase 4 packs of drinks you also get a Free box of snack bars and a free box of snack chips from Slim fast. No coupon needed as long as you use your preferred card. I also used manufacture coupons from this weekends paper and saved an additional $6.00. Jewel does have the bonus packs of the Slim Fast Drinks. ”
- Matt noticed: “On the Gotta Love Great Deals page it says that Thursday through Sunday they are having $1.99 Minute Maid OJ.”
- Elaine emails: “Your recent posting with the Payless deals would be enhanced with the Entertainment Book coupons (if anyone landed one of those). I don’t have the book on me now (at work), but there are Payless coupons available there.”
- K asks: “Wondering what you all think of prime membership with amazon? Is it worth it? I am contemplating I getting it … I had it for free for close to a year when my daughter was born and its been close to a year now that it expired. There were 2 instances that I wish I have it … Ordering book for my older daughter and need it ASAP. Thanks in advance for your feedbacks.”
- Suzanne on Facebook offers: “I dont need my Finish coupons if anyone wants them, happy to mail them out.”
- On the J&J rebate, Lori noticed: “I believed when I checked the fine print,it stated you can send in multiple receipts.” Yep, in the large print it says “receipt” but in the tiny print it does say “receipt(s).“
- Amber on Facebook has another K-Cup drawer option: “I got one at Sam’s Club for $10, FYI.”
- From VB: “I was needing peanut butter and since I had an offer on endorse for 50% back on Planters nutrition PB thought I would take a look at the price at Target. They had the 12oz for $3.29 but had MQ peelies for $1 off. So after endorse you are paying $1.15.”
- Andi says: “Re: the Jimmy Deans Delights…target has for $2.55, if you’re already there and not otherwise heading to Walmart. $0.55 or slightly less w/red card… I was there today, so this was a good enough for me! These are pretty good.” $2.00/1 is in the 1/6 RP.
- Michelle’s store was even better: “I found the Jimmy Dean Delights at Target today for $1.93. They adjusted the coupon down so no overage, but still free.” $2.60 at my store.
- From Jean on the cheap hand soap: “Target in Arlington Heights is at 1.19 (or 1.16).”
- Deanna sends over: “Went to the Glendale hts target today after reading totallytarget’s posts about unmarked clearance items. This is what I found. Pita chips .29 like you found, bc snickerdoodle cookie mix .20 (and they have b4 get a bc frosting free), ghiradelli dark and mint 6.38 oz bag WITH stars on bag $1.19, scotch magic tape .20 and the scotch precision scissors for .50. The scissors have to have UPC 0 51141 93884 4 just as they said on totallytarget. You have to just flip through all of the scissors to read the UPC as the packages are all identical.
- An option from Kristy: “I just found the download only version (no CD-ROM) on Amazon for $39.99, but there are already complaints that it won’t download with all versions of Windows.”
- Deanna reports: “Glendale Hts Walmart had no single packet Emergen-C to speak of. I stumbled upon them buried in the clearance aisle of all places- not clearance priced, still .48. I did, however, relocate them within the clearance shelf so anyone in the area might more easily find these. There are two large cardboard boxes filled with pumpkin flavored marshmallows. I put the packets on shelf above them. ” $1.50/1 in the 12/9 RP.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.