Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Margie comments: “I’m so shock no one has mentioned it! Marcus theaters has $5 movie Tuesdays all day and free popcorn! Why not brave the cold just long enough to do a movie?”
- Outlander found free songs on Amazon’s digital deals.
- She also spotted: “this Blue Tooth. It looks the same as yours, but different brand and cheaper now.”
- Another knockoff magic eraser option, from jackie: “they also have 50 for $5.52…..I bought those:-)”
- Kelley found: “$3.00 off Arm & Hammer Clump & Seal kitty litter is available at clumpandseal.com This seems to be a new product so hopefully we will see some sales on it soon!”
- A question from ellen: “what sizes do the swaddlers come in?”
- A response from julie: “They’ve extended them up to 5 only recently and I’ve seen them at Dominicks during the going out of business sale.. I still don’t notice much of a difference between the swaddlers and cruisers on the larger sizes.”
- Comicbob adds: “Some cvs have up to size five. I know the one on rt 132 around 83 does.”
- Mary shares: “This is a better deal than my Amazon mom price – $0.10/size 2, and $0.17/size 5 – versus $0.12/size 2, and $0.19/size 5!”
- A heads up from Tara: “I believe there is a size restriction on the werthers caramels coupon and when I had previously printed these out to use at the dollar tree the bags they sold didn’t meet the restrictions. Maybe the coupon has changed since I printed it in December but just a heads up!”
- A heads up from Andy: “I went to trade my saved stamps for dinnerware and they didn’t even have one place setting of ANYTHING. They made no apologies, saying that they were out and there was no more being sent out. The service desk also said that “limited availability” means they don’t have to honor the stamps, even if it is still before the end of the program, Jan. 7.”
- DON reports: “Just back from Jewel – I got several packs of the Buddig @ $2.49 bogo and used the $2/2 coupons…. they did ring up at $4.99 bogo but I showed them the ad and after price check etc…. they did not claim printing error with me – lucky I guess”
- Christine comments: “Menards (Plainfield) has the lloyd’s barbeque on unadvertised special for 1.99. If you double dip the 11% rebate by buying a gift card first and then using it to pay……it’s roughly $1.51 and if you’re like me and if you can print more or haven’t used the $1 off coupons available…….just 51 cents. They had at least a 1/2 a freezer of each type (beef and pork) left and the sign said the unadvertised deal ran the February 28th (or probably until they run out!). Also, the cashier told me you can no longer purchase gift cards with mail in rebate checks. She said it’s a new policy change. Thinking it may have something to do with the 11% including gift cards (so you can’t roll your gift checks to gift cards just to get the rebate?).”
- Julie also posted about it on Facebook: “At Menards Lloyds BBQ tubs are $1.99 until the end of February. There are $.50 peelies on some. There is also $1.00/1 on coupons.com. Stock up price!”
- Sharon V found: “Recyclebank has a new reward for a 1yr subscription of Cooking Light for 360 points.”
- A find from VB: “If anyone was looking for a kids karaoke machine I found 2 different hello kitty ones at Target being clearance out. I have had my eye on these but at $99.99 for the less expensive one I was waiting for a deal. (The other was about $120). You can use Cd or Mp3 you can record and hook it up to your TV so they can see the words and themselves (it has a camera). The more expensive one was only 30% off. But the$99.99 was 50% off! I bought 2 since I had promised my niece one and this will give them something to do indoors.”
- A reminder from Mary Ann: “And tomorrow is senior day at Walgreen’s.”
- Scott emails: “Today is senior day for AARP members at Walgreens, we are and are under age 50 but have the card….15percent off everything and walgreens products are 20percent off. Worked well on items that are on register rewards. They will not adjust coupons down though if they exceed the amount of purchase, so no overage and cannot even use the coupon.”