Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the Tide deal at Dominick’s, Pam says: “I think it’s a better deal at CVS anyway this week with the current P & G deal (if you have enough coupons.) —- Buy 5 (50 ounce bottles) for $5.94 = $29.70 (Close enough to $30 to get the $10 ECB.) Use (5) 1.50/1 coupons= $22.20 (break up into separate transactions if necessary per coupon verbiage.) Get $10 ECB=12.20 $12.20/5= 2.44 each 50 ounce bottle. Even better if you have any $/$$ CVS coupons, or need to use up expired/expiring ECB (as I did.)”
- Lindsay got Tide: “I just tried this and I got 2 for $12.13 or $6.06 each. I also used a 10% off laundry detergent personalized deal. So it looks like it worked! Good luck!”
- A solution to the issues some are having regarding the connection between Endorse and Facebook from amanda: “Here’s what you have to do: 1. Close Endorse 2. Log out of FB (go into the slider panel on your mobile device and scroll all the way down to the bottom to find it) 3. Go into Phone settings 4. Delete your Facebook account (Settings — Facebook — Account Name — Delete Account (verify “yes”) 5. Sign into your FB account again in the settings page (it defaults to setup after you delete) 6. Close settings 7. Open Endorse and log in. 8. Give permission to access profile info.”
- From Kim c: “The fiber one brownies are part of the limited time offers too for $1.88. I think there is a coupon on saving star and the Betty Crocker website“
- On the Sears gift cards that are part of the Catalina deal, Kristy says: “You can also use them at Lands End. And you can also use your Shop Your Way rewards card at all three stores.”
- One to check for from Krystle: “For the Cottonelle deal @ Jewel found a store Catalina for $1.50 off next bath tissue purchase! Yay! Check your binders, mine doesn’t expire till 1/4/2012.”
- Magda wonders what everyone is getting with the Jewel exclusive savings coupons and has a few ideas to share: “I know that for Equaline, the cotton rounds are around $2.50 Essential Everyday cans of beans are around $1.20 (would it beep if it’s lower?) I have some $1 coupons from inside boxes for Fiber One Brownies so my plan is to get 4 of those and a bag of oranges and then whatever useful item I can get for free/cheap with one of those extra savings q’s.”
- Matt sends over: “They have the 16 ct Bounty Basic for $6.99 at Staples this week and they have a $5/$25 coupon.”
- Marsha reports: “Went to Target Wilson Yard yesterday and Roosevelt this morning. Tons of Xmas stuff left – ornaments, wrapping paper, etc, all 70% off. Roosevelt still has lots of clearanced holiday candy and snacks. Neither has Chanukah stuff left, alas. Both Targets had a lot left on the clearanced Neiman’s stuff. I noticed the bikes at Wilson Yard, and lots of other stuff too.”
- Kelley comments: “Lombard Target had 32oz Coffemate clearanced to $0.54! All out of Tidy cats though. I can’t find it anywhere!”
- A matchup from liz: “$0.25/1 – Palmolive Dish Liquid, 20 oz or Larger – (colgate.com)”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.