Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Patty found: “Donna Kuper is offering her 3-volume series on Organizing for free on Kindle. Now that we’ve all made our New Year’s resolutions to get organized, this should help.”
- Something to look for from Artie: “Ad in today’s sports section of Tribune states “Look for a special offer of a Free Chicken Bakery Sandwich” from Dunkin Donuts. Offer will be good from 2/2-2/8/14″
- Shirley found: “Use this $1/2 to get Sweet baby Rays BBQ sauce for $0.19 at Hy-Vee. Print limit is 1″
- From BethP: “The $1/1 Tribe hummus was in the Jewel Big Book running 11/29 – 12/31 – hope that helps! It expires 2/1…”
- From Erin, on the popcorn and soda deal: “Maureen I bought Diet 7-up and it worked. I tried to do the Palermo Pizza deal and they would not let me use the $2/2 because the pop was free with the popcorn”
- Something to look for from Suzann: “Kroger is clearancing the Pillsbury refrigerated cookie chubbs for $1.00 (gingerbread, sugar and today I noticed that chocolate chip was included). There are $1.00 coupons off 1 (SS 12/08)–free cookies. At this price, one can experiment all one desires. Unfortunately, coupon expires today.”
- A clarification from Andi: “For the baby rewards, you clip them in increments of $10, but you don’t have to spend in increments of $50 or $100 — it keeps a running tab each time you purchase baby items. Normally, if you would purchase $70 of diapers, you’d earn $70/$100 you need to clip a $10 reward. This week, if you purchase $70 in diapers, you earn $140. You will be able to clip a $10 reward and have $40 towards your next reward. So, no need to try to hit the exact mark…your spendings won’t be wasted. In mperks, the counter for your earned rewards goes from $0 to $100. Once you hit $100, you can clip a $10 reward. On the earn $10 for every $50 weeks like his one, the counter moves twice as fast on the $100 scale. If you spend $70, it counts it as if you’ve spent $140, so you could clip 1 reward and have earned an extra $40/$100 to get you that much closer to your next reward. So anything over that $50 spent is not wasted. If you spend exactly $50, it will count it as $100 and you earn 1 $10 reward. Maybe I’ve just made it more confusing!”
- She also points out: “Unfortunately, that Target coupon requires a purchase of diapers AND a refill pack of wipes (not the small packs or tubs).”
- Iris asks on Facebook: “Do any of you know if I buy 6 DiGiornos at Target, can I get three free liters too or not? This will be in combination with the cartweel and 2- Buy 2 Get 1 coupons. Thanks!”
- Meg shares: “I found Impressions (from Isotoner) slippers for $1.94 in Target. But was marked as $6.48. originally $12.99. I just did the price check. Even target employees were surprised to see that price. Few other shoes like hello kitty and Merona were ringing at $1.49- $1.94.”
- From julie: “Also at Ultra, the Pepsi 6 packs of 24 oz bottles are included in the 4 for $8.88. The $2/2 pepsi multi-pack bottles from the 1-5 inserts covers these as well. I’d recommend these over the minis, much better price per ounce”
- Focadima comments: “My local centrella has a $5/10 kraft products man Q – Just thought it was odd that no one mentioned it yet. I am going to use it today to get some cheese and salad dressing :)” My Super Low ad had it as well.