Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Megan comments: “Aldi in Carole Stream on Schmale had clearance peppermint mocha creamer (dry) for .50, pumpkin pie mix for .25, and $2 off ground beef.”
- A Johnsonville Italian sausage option for those still holding $2.00/1 printables from long ago from feelgood: “Yes, it will be interesting to see if it’s a store discount allowing multiples, or an MQ limit one. If anyone is in the sw suburbs, Chipains in Lemont has the $2.99 price in their weekly ad. Got four packages there tonight for 99 cents each using four coupons.” It is that price at Pan’s in Oak Park as well, but I have never shopped there so I don’t even know if they take printables.
- Jean spotted: “At the Dollar Tree at Howard and Western in Chicago, they had BelVita Breakfast Biscuits (8.8oz) with the mc $1/2 from 1/20 SS, they were .50 each.” These were in Melrose Park today as well.
- For those heading out tonight, feelgood shares: “Fresh Express Salad Kits are 2 for $6. If you have the Tony Tantillo December 2012 booklet, there’s a coupon in there for $2.00 off on one (exp 1/31), making them $1.00 each. If you also have the J4U 20% off, then it’s 40 cents each. This deal is good 1/31 only!”
- Another option and a question from Outlander: “I have $2 off Kits on my JFU too. Also, did anyone try BarS smoked sausage? Any good? Thanks.”
- Kristin says: “Remember those old $2.00/1 Johnsonville Italian Sausage printables? They are good through 1/31… Hopefully will make them $0.99.” Yes! I did this with my last two today. It worked perfectly and came off both in the same transaction.
- Outlander comments: “Yellow corn thin Mission tortillas 16oz are on sale for $1.99. There is BOGO in Q section of JFU. Also, I had 2 free items on mine too. Some new kind of Greek yogurt.”
- Paula M’s trip: “I actually just got back from doing the Digiorno pizza deal with the loadable B2G1F coupon. This is how it rang up for me: Pizza 1 $6.99 – $3.11 = $3.88; Pizza 2 $6.99 – $3.11 – $6.99 (!!!) = $-3.11; Pizza 3 $6.99 – $3.11 = $3.88 for a net of $4.65 or $1.55 each.”
- Good news from Lynn: “I bought one Emmi Emmentaler and one Emmi Gruyere. This is expensive cheese — one was $12.99 and one $9.99, but both q’s came off – got the $9.99 for free and $4.00 off the other for a net cost of $8.99 for both. I think you could get 2 of the $9.99 variety and bring your OOP down to $5.99, but I’m glad to have the variety. I also had my DiGiorno Pizzas ring up as Paula M describes above, net $4.65 for 3 with the JFU q. And somehow my 2 Pillsbury doughs came to $.50 each. Overall it was a good trip for Doms.”
- Something to consider from Matt: “On the free 7UP coupon from Dominick’s, when it says 7UP that usually includes all 7UP products including Dr. Pepper, Sun Drop, A&W, etc.” He follows up: “I re-read that it’s probably just for the new TEN products, but if you have self-checkout you might try it on Dr. Pepper Ten.”
- Results from BethP: “I just got back from doing the pizza deal and the JFU B2G1F coupon came off after the second pizza as Paula M reported so I only bought two pizzas – my total was $0.77 for two pizzas!!!”
- Caroline on Facebook shares a timely news bit to look for: “Fox news is doing a story tonight on dirty grocery stores. It will be on at 9 p.m.”
- Clearance from jane: “Jewel in Munster,IN had Libby’s black olives 75 cents/can, and green “Queen” olives $1.25/jar. Also Planter’s almonds and Heart Healthy Nut-rition cans for $2, used $1/2 Planter’s coupon (12/2 ss). On clearance endcap, last night. Lot’s of other things, too!”
- David points out: “Orville Redenbacher’s popcorn – $.75 off two in 1/20 SS Tribune – Chicago area Coupontom says $1 off… but mine were $.75″
- Some freezer info from Rangerdave: “The chests are on display already at some Jewel stores if you want to see them before they go on sale. Continental is the brand and they are 5 cubic feet.”
- Some finds from BethP: “Sabra Hummus 2/$5 – use $1 Facebook printable – pay $0.50 Daisy Cottage Cheese 24 oz 2/$5 – $0.50 from 1/6 inserts – pay $1.50 – ends up to be the same price per oz as the Jewel deal but here it’s not part of a 10 item purchase requirement Some of the Fresh Express salad blends (Italian) were on rollback at my store for $2 – you could use the $1 coupon from Dominick’s Fresh Ideas magazine to get them for free after doubling – I didn’t bring this coupon with me today but I’ll go back next Wed and try it ”
- A deal from Scott: “Used the coupon in the Jewel ad for 2 free 7UPs (2 ltr btls), with purchase of Orville Redenbacker popcorn 3 ct-on sale 3 for $5. Popcorn also BOGO at Jewel. So, for $1.67 I got a box of popcorn, 2 bottles of 7UP, and as a bonus, a free Redbox rental on the popcorn box!”
- David on Facebook found: “Some good clearance deals for Super Bowl snacks at the Bolingbrook Meijer on Boughton Road. Fast Fixin’ Chicken and Meatball snack trays, normally $14.99, now $3.74. Tyson Anytizers Chicken and Spinach Bruschetta, normally $7.99, now $1.99, plus there are $1 off peelies on them.”
- Charlotte shares: “If you’re near a Menards, it might be a good time to get applesauce. Their 4 pack applesauce is $1, (which would make 6 cost $1.50), plus with the 11% MIR, making them $0.89 (or $1.34/6-pack). The one I was at (Bolingbrook) also had unsweetened applesauce.”
- Some information from Katharine on Facebook: “someone was looking for a low fat dog food. Not sure if she wants to cook for her dog but here are some ideas. Whole Dog Journal contributor Mary Straus provides home-prepared dog food recipes for dogs that have special dietary needs.“
- She also says: “also on the way to determine a ‘good’ dog treat. (Don asked?) Look for the same thing as in foods. Preferably no grain but certainly try to stay away from corn, wheat and soy, artificial colors, flavors and preservatives (except natural preservatives) and your dog does not need sugar! Typically you need some kind of carb or grain/flour for biscuit type treats to hold their shape. Lots of treats are just meat jerky or dehydrated fruit or veggies – those are good. Just make sure they are made in the USA. I saw some at Menard’s this week that were made in China and Thailand. Colorado Naturals seem ok. There were some biscuits with fruit that were ok. Evangers makes good treats and there is one called Real Meat. You can easily make your own with that meat and/or veggie you got with your coupons! I have a couple freezers full of dehydrated food. Pet Supplies Plus has a good selection of treats, has sales and I think take coupons. Anything ‘colored’ (red!) and chewy is likely not good!”
- Kristin is looking for the Planters $1.00/1 from the 1/13 SS: “If anyone has extra peanut butter coupons, I would be grateful to have them!”
- Some items seachicago spotted: “If you’re in the market for toddler or young kids boots (up to about size 2), today I saw about 10 pair in various sizes, most about $2.49, a few as expensive as $4.79! Ross at the corner of 75th & Lemont in Downers Grove.”
- From bobbie: “I live in MI and was at target today nd they have th %70 toy clearance right now,Lalaloopsie,Thomas,Spiderman,Pokemon,lots and lots fo %70 off! Also had a ton of womans knee high socks for .75!! Not sure if the %70 clearance happens at all targets at the same time,but totaly worth checking it out!!:)”
- Sabrina scored: “Oswego Target had on clearance for $2.68 per pack, the Doves Men Plus face bonus packs, which includes a trial size Dove deodorant are on clearance for $2.68 each. I thought it was a good deal with the $2/1 coupon from this weekends paper. So I bought 3. Surprise of the day, the register prompts the cashier to scan a $5 gift are after the 3rd. So after coupons and gift card, I made $2.66 on these.” I saw those in Melrose Park today but I forgot my coupons and the regular shelf did not have any tags for the gift card deal, so I didn’t try it. But the gift card deal goes through 2/9 wherever it is running.
- SoapboxTray sends over: “Target Lake Zurich had on clearance for $2.68 per pack (lots of people reporting this markdown), the Doves Men Plus face bonus packs, which includes a trial size Dove deodorant are on clearance for $2.68 each and it also generated the $5. GC wyb3. (use the 1/27 $2. off Q) The bar soap also on clearance $4.68 but not generating GC, but still 68¢ after $4. Q from 1/27 insert for 6 bars of soap and a mini body was is great for those Operation Christmas Child boxes! Or food pantry. Everyone in my house likes the body wash! Also found Gillette shaving kits box set (razor, shave cream, moisture etc.) on clearance for $3.54. I used the Target Q 1/20S for Free Shave Gel wyb razor and asked cashier if OK and was good… got a full size shave gel with more Target Qs attached to it (I forgot what they were C9 items and more shaving items). Also as others were reporting my pizza and soda deal the register auto deducted $7.01 for the IPs and $6.01 for the insert Q (used one of each). $13.98 for six pizzas and 3 2L of Coke. Zevia natural soda is still on price cut for $3.33 use the 1/20SS for $1.33 six packs. Did your Bounce deal . Quaker Oatmeal Perfect Portions Bag x 2: $1.99 minus All You Jan/Feb $1. off 2 and 2-75¢ TQ = $1.48 or 74¢ each. Hormel cheese and turkey tray (price cut $9.49 is on the turkey one as well!) $3. Man IP and $3. TQ = $3.49.”
- A heads up from jane: “Printed the Silk coupon and only got $.75/1, and the end date is today, 1/31/13! At least it’s on sale at Ultra. ”
- Another Planters coupon to check for from Outlander: “There was $0.40/1 in Jello booklets too.”
- For those looking for $.50 Planters peanut butter but not going to Ultra, Tori suggests: “You could try to price match at Wal-Mart.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.