Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Melinda on Facebook shares this story about the DuPage Children’s Museum cafe with healthy, gluten free, and vegetarian options.
- From Sabrina: “In the past week, I’ve had at least 4 people tell me that they were really thrilled the Sea Salt Chocolate Caramels were back this year. SInce I hadn’t had the pleasure of trying them in the past, I made a special stop at Aldi’s today. OMG GOODNESS. I bought 5 boxes and a bag of green beans to offset my guilt. I don’t even care if that is a good price or not, they are delsh. I like them better than the Fannie Mae ones I got for free around Christmas. YUUUUMMMMMMM”
- One more use for the $9 over the door shoe organizer, this time from letsshop: “I heard its great for coupon storage too (O: Always plan on doing one day .”
Bass Pro Shops
- A big logo hoodies option from katie: “You can get these at Bass Pro Shops also and for a nice price if you bought any of the gifts cards at jewel when they had the $20 catalina deal.”
- From LauraC: “Corner Bakery is giving out breakfast sandwiches. You just need to set up a reservation.“
- For the sale at Valli and undoubtedly elsewhere, Outlander says: “For Philly cream cheese there were those Qs in the Jello booklets $0.40/1 or 2 I think. Can’t quite remember.” They are $.40/2.”
- A heads up from Julie: “There is something weird goping on with the offer limit on the Advil/Thermacare $4 ECB deal. The Pfizer rebate appears to require a single purchase, so if you buy 3 instead of 2, at the bottom of the receipt it only credits 2 towards the ECB deal, but says 2 needed for the next deal. Out of curisoity, I went back and bought a 4th, and that time it credited 1 more towards the deal. On Hubby’s card, I tried it with 4 thermacare to see if 2 ECB’s would print, but the same thing happened, it only credited 2 towards the ECB deal. So it appears that the offer limit is more than 1, but it won’t allow them in the same transaction. Tricky CVS/Pfizer. Based on this, your best bet for a money maker is probably to buy 4 children’s advil, use 2 BOGO and 2 $1.50/1, pay about $7 plus tax, get $4 ECB and $6 MIR.” I have heard the same thing. This used to happen with some regularity but not as much anymore. I am not sure what the limit is, but in any transaction you earn the $4 ECB, it won’t track any toward the next one. But if you buy one toward the ECB, you can buy the second in another transaction.
- Kari O. shares: “Both my kids are sick. Yesterday at the Dr’s office I noticed $2 off coupons for children’s or infant Advil. Score! My kids go to Lindenhurst Pediatrics, in case you wanted to stop by for the coupon. ”
- She also reports: “Also, CVS prints an instore coupon for $2/2 Tresemme. Combine with BOGO (scans $6). If your cashier scans it, it’s a MM. Mine just subtracted $3.50 (the sale price). Paid $1.50 for 32oz Shampoo and Conditioner. But I did get an unexpected $4 ECB that made up for it!”
- Christine got it too: “I was at CVS today. I bought the Tresseme $7/2, used a $2/2 CVS Q from the machine I received today, and I used the BOGO from 1/27 (?). My BOGO rang up $6. Excellent deal!” Yep, 1/27 RP.
- Gina reports: “just got back from my CVS I was going to buy a new bag tag and when she rang it up they said I couldnt buy it. The manager said CVS is reviewing this and currently they are still allowing to use the old ones but you can’t purchase “
- Jennifer posts an article on Facebook: “JC Penney’s is bringing back sales to “draw more shoppers” (or perhaps to get their customers to come back?)”
- Cathy sends over: “elk grove village jewel has lots of cleaeance items in the store this week in the cent asliles on end caps check it out”
- Don asks: “I didnt see any Planters sunflower seeds that I saw a deal on for 58 cents after $1 coupon, was supposed to be at Walmart… anyone else have luck and where are they located and possibly other stores to do this deal – tyia”
- One from Julie: “Hey, can you do a post where you request good dells deals? Thanks!!” Please share here if you know of one .
- A tip for those buying Bounce from Beta: “I cut my bounce sheet in half except in bedding load.”
- Some finds from SoapboxTray: “Couple things I got at Target this morning: Funky Monkeys: (real fruit, fat free, no sugar added, gluten free, dried / puffed fruit) Price Cut: $1.69 and coupon for 75¢ off. These are yummy and they are by the raisins. 2 Alexia Sweet Potato Tots: Price cut $2.99, used Target Q $1. off 2 and 2-IPs $1. off bag from their facebook page for $1.49 per bag x 2 Used the $1. off any $3. Up and Up Target Q item on big bottle of Dandruff shampoo ($3.44).”
- LauraL comments: “For the Walgreens senior day, if you use your AARP card you get 5000 bonus points when you spend $25 (after coupons) in a single transaction. They can also link the AARP card to your Walgreens card, so you don’t need to show it again. I go shopping for my mother, so it’s just easier to give them the balance reward card.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.