Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Janel noticed: “The primrose was only .39 cents at the Aldi in Morris”
- Another use for the $9 over the door shoe organizer from Alice: “I am using one in my pantry for all the small stuff like sauce packets, cereal bars, etc. and I love it.”
- Susan C. spotted Popchips: “These gluten free chips taste great. Right now Costco has the 15 oz bags of Barbeque flavor; sorry can’t find my receipt for the price.”
- Beth comments: “Dove Men & Care 6 packs of soap are included in the buy $15, get $5 – buy 3 @$6.50 each, and use the $4 coupons, so with the coupons and after EB, you pay a whopping .14/bar. Good deal in my opinion! The hubby is happy!” Coupon is in the 1/27 RP.
- From linda: “I did this deal this morning and my coupon actually scanned for the max value ($5.99) so I payed $7.92 for 3 shower gels and got the $4 ECB!” The Axe B2G1 is also in the 1/27 RP.
- On the Eversave chalkboard decal, C E points out: “I think the description says that you can cut the decal if it is too big”
- Jennifer W weighs in on the Tanga light box: “I have this and use it for some of the shots on my blog. It is a food blog so if I have cruddy lighting at the house then I just use this instead to get decent shots.”
- And chris likes it too: “These do help a lot. I have an ebay store and use a similiar model for product photos.”
- Kay on the Picture People Groupon: “We did this the last time it was on Groupon and it was great. LOTS of poses are included and you can actually choose – not like some of the other deals where you get the first picture that they shoot. They will try to sell you extra poses, but they are very expensive.”
- Meg concurs: “We did this Groupon last time too, and the pictures turned out really well. They took a lot of poses and let us change clothes once. Buying the additional poses is expensive, so instead we got the photo CD with all the poses for $75. Then you can just have your own prints made when there is a deal at Walgreens or one of the photo sites.”
- On the BOGO Fresh Express, Kate says: “Hmm…my store had the Spinach marked, at it came off…so maybe YMMV? I checked to make sure…but then again, we know Dominicks is a little weird. My two bags of spinach ended up costing me .33 …..Who knows how that number came to be.”
Food 4 Less
- Rebecca got Capri Sun: “I just bought capri sun (4 of them)at food 4 less today and received $3.00 off my next purchase good thru 2/11.”
- As did Sarah J: “I just bought 8 Capri sun n got a $4 cat”
- Qdabbler reports: “Clearance seems to be qualifying for this Catalina! At Jewel today the Loreal Youth Code Eye is on clearance for $12.49 (reg over $20!) I bought 2 & used 2 $3/1 coupons from today’s paper. I got the $5 cat too! I’m afraid they are likely discontinuing this item, as I can’t seem to get it anywhere for any price. SCORE! (I left 2 on the shelf a Jewel 75th St in Woodridge)”
- On the upcoming freezer deal, feelgood remembers: “They’re usually right around 5 cubic feet.”
- A deal from feelgood: “Another couponer and I were shopping at our local Jewel over the weekend, near the fish counter we found a whole coffin-ful of frozen 2 lb Sideliners brand Fries ($1.99 each) with peelies, $2 off any frozen burger purchase with Sideliner Fries. The cheapest frozen burgers we could find were Shoppers Value cheeseburgers for $1 each, and 4-pk frozen salmon burgers for $1.99 The fries and the cheeseburger rang up $1.00 total, while the fries and salmon burgers rang up $1.99 total.”
- Francesca on Facebook spotted clearance: “Went to Jewel in Homewood . School supplies on clearance . Jumbo glue sticks $.50 . Bic 5 ct retractable pencils $.64 used $1/2 bic stationary got them for $.14 each pack . Had a ton of coupons so I stocked up . Still plenty left .”
- David on Facebook discovered: “Went to Jewel to cash in on some of the coupons from the Keurig deal that expire this week. The coupons scan at the full value on the coupon and not the shelf price, so possible overage depending on the rest of your purchase. Unfortunately, I just used free coupons in mine, so they wouldn’t give me cash back.”
- A warning from Katharine on Facebook: “Just an FYI about Office Max – they won’t do exchanges. They do refunds and resales – which ends up costing you more if you bought the item on sale. They refund you the sale price but then charge you the current price. Pretty low of them. I took an item back to get a different color – of the EXACT same item. It was going to cost me $6 to ‘exchange’ the item. I just kept the item, but Office Max has lost all my business now – unless something is absolutely free (not with rewards) because I don’t mind taking free things from them but I wont be spending my money there.”
- Mandy asks: “Does anyone use OWC.net for their DSL? I’ve Googled them, but, not much available on how the DSL service is, which may be a good thing, but, I’m not sure. AT&T just raised my monthly rate by $15, so, I’m looking around for new service.”
- Artie shares: “Footlong Hot Dogs are 1/2 price all day February 2nd (Groundhog Day) at Sonic“
- And Matt adds: “I saw the sign on the drive-thru at Sonic that they use Vienna Beef.”
- Mindy confirms that the DiGiorno and free soda deal stacks: “i was able to get 6 pizzas and 3 pops for $18 at the st charles super target.”
- Something to consider in evaluating the Jewel freezer deal from feelgood: “Ultra usually has a freezer sale with free coupons a few weeks after the Jewel sale. Wanted an extra freezer last year, Ultra had a GE model while Jewel had a lesser known brand, plus the Ultra one was $10 or $20 cheaper…so I bought the GE. Coupons were excellent too, on many free items I was able to double up when the item was bogo somewhere, and some of the store coupons took off more than the shelf or advertised price!”
- One from feelgood: “For any senior shoppers or those with an AARP card, Friday 2/1 is Senior Savings Day at Walgreens. 15% off almost everything in the store including sale items, and 20% Walgreens, W brand and Nice products. All those Free after Register Rewards items will become MM deals on Friday for seniors!”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.