Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A use for the $9 over the door shoe organizer from Jen k: “Also to organize American Girl outfits ”
- An idea from Kim for those heading out today to use the $50/$100 coupon: “If they haven’t changed anything, this works on Waterford. GREAT for wedding gifts for upcoming weddings!”
- A deal from Sarah: “How to get 12 $.99 Hallmark cards for just net $.88 at CVS: If you are in a region where the spend $10, get $3 ECB deal is for Hallmark, you can get 12 cards for 88 cents. Print 4 of the $2-off-3-cards Hallmark coupon that was posted by in the 1/24/13 Reader Deals post under the category Hallmark. I am trying to link to it here: https://www.facebook.com/tellthem/app_343995562285797?ref=ts You’ll need two computers to print 4 coupons, because it will only let you print 2 on each computer. Then, go to a CVS store and buy your 12 cards. Use 4 $2-off-3-cards coupons and pay $3.88 and get $3 back in ECB for a net cost of $.88 for 12 cards. (I discovered by accident yesterday when I bought 3 $.99 cards and used the Hallmark coupon that the total I spent showed up on my receipt as part of the Hallmark ECB deal (I didn’t think it would work for $.99 cards.) Today, I bought 9 more cards and got the ECB to finish the deal.)” FYI, for those of us in Chicagoland, the deal is on American Greetings.
- Pam C. points out: “There is a $2/1 coupon inside the box of Pur-Absorb Iron Supplements if you have any from the last deal at CVS.”
- LauraL spotted: “Today, at Dominicks in Oswego, they had a big table with 24 brownies for 99 cents. They were normally five dollars but were discounted because most were close to their expiration. I found a few packages expiring 1/27. You could probably freeze them for later.
- K shares: “Update on java delight uncup- I checked other stores but it seems like every store has different promo – it’s still 6.99 in other jewel stores so make sure you scan first before buying!”
- Allison reports: “I think the skinny cow boxes are $4.49 at Jewel. Target has them for $3.49 a box but there is a better deal on the singles at Walgreens (through 1/26).”
- Susie comments: “they raised the price on the buddig, it is now $.55 ”
- A scenario from Scott: “I just got back from a trip to Meijer. As I was organizing through my coupons, I found three of those $1 off 1 Reach Dental Floss printables that expire on 1/30 (no longer available). Anyways, after I bought the three dental flosses and was feeling great about using the coupons to make them FREE, I received one of those catalina notifications about an offer that begins on 1/28. Buy Reach Floss between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $3.00 on a future order. The purchase requirements are as follows: Buy (2) and get $1.00, Buy (3) and get $2.00, Buy (4) and get $3.00. So, after feeling a little less great about getting the floss FREE (I could have been PAID to take dental floss out of the store!), I realized that there are still a bunch of $1 off 2 coupons available out there. The 1/6 SS (exp 2/6), a printable at coupons.com (exp 2/25), and a printable at the healthyessentials.com website. If you use two of any of the coupons and buy 4 flosses (and assuming the floss is still priced $1 at Meijer), it’s a $1 money maker (before tax).”
Printers and printing
- A question from debb: “Does anyone know of a good app to print from your Android phone? Thx”
- A response from comicbob: “I have a brother printer so I use Brother iPrint and Scan for my Galaxy.”
- Susie says: “I have the Hp desk jet 3050A bought it at best buy for around 65.00 I think? It’s easy to use .”
- Some advice from Charlotte: “I can tell you where NOT to get shirts: DollarGeneral. Hubby had some Hanes ones from WAY back that were getting old and dingy. I saw a deal at DollarGeneral on Hanes shirts. However, the quality compared to his old shirts was terrible.”
- Matt suggests: “For under shirts check Walmart, Walmart.com or eBay.”
- Some ideas from LauraL: “Michael’s craft store used to have t-shirts. They were pretty cheap with the 40$ off coupon. Also, Menards sometimes has free t-shirts after rebate. Try Sears outlet too.”
- An option from mike: “get the 50.00 off 100.00 at carsons and stock up with their bartlet label. ive done it a couple times”
- A tip from KeeKee: “Yes you can wait and activate months later I always catch a sell and give to my son for his bday to activate later. Works perfect, I’ve done this for about 3 years now”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.