Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A recommendation from Outlander: “We have seen the Rudolph show on the opening night. Very cute! Recommended!”
- Outlander found Star Trek Into Darkness for $7.99: “Another great movie deal on Amazon!”
- Some things to check for from benita: “In my Just 4 U I have free Orbitz Gum-14 piece pack (under cookies, snacks, and candy) expires 1/31/14 and free Aquafina Flavor Splash (under beverages) expires 12/31/13. Not sure about the expiration dates since they will be closed prior.”
- An idea from julie: “If you have any of the Essential Everyday BOGO coupons left you can get 2 [brown sugar] for $0.39 by pairing it with the $1 off printable.”
- Krystle comments: “Quick question on the Tressemme deal? The ad pictures both types of Tressemme products (base/premium). Are you able to use 2 x $2.50/1 base 11-17rp, 2 x $2.50/1 premium, and 2 x $2/1 printable from coupons.com from a coupk of weeks back? Since all coupons state limit 2 IDENTICAL coupons? Thanks for the help!” Yes, you can use two of each different coupon!
- And she reports: “The “premium” products were also included in the sale price 2/$7.”
- Outlander adds: “Yes, I just got back, and Premium treatments are 2/$7, but not Premium shampoos, so I bought 3 base shampoos and 3 premium split ends thingies. My $5 discount didn’t come off though, so she entered it manually. And my $20 cat wouldn’t scan either so she had to enter that too.”
- Judy S shares: “I received an email from Kohl’s today. Use Family20 for a 20% discount for orders up to $100 and Family25 for a 25% discount on online orders over $100. Free shipping ends today. Discounts in-store Dec. 5-9 with coupon.”
- And an idea for the cheap batteries, from Sara: “Toys for Tots accepts batteries as donations, in case you have any extra.”
- Susan noticed: “Note the box in the ad that says ‘Save 10% if you turn in your Dominick’s card.’ :)”
- One from Kimberly: “My sons want a PS4 , preferably from Target , since we have so many gift cards from there. Any advice on how to find one actually in stock before Christmas? Can you tell your kids Santa ran out of a toy?”
- Annette posts on Facebook: “If anyone needs any turkey breasts, they are .49 cents a pound. And whole butterball turkey were .29 cents a pound. Great deal!!! This was at the Target in Willowbrook!”