Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
Bargains in a Box
- Carol S-T shares: “On Monday, I saw 260 (or was it 280?) count Kleenex box for $1 at Bargains in a Box. They have 5 locations, including 526 Dundee in Wheeling and just south of Triton College on 5th Ave in River Grove.”
- Theresa emails: “I was on Wholly guacamole’s facebook page, and they have a coupon tab link for $1 off 1 package of wholly guacamole wholly salsa or wholly queso which expires on 2-6-13 I’m thinking that this is a pretty high value coupon, and that the guacamole ought be going on sale for the superbowl. Just thought I’d share!! (I LOVE their guacamole!!)”
- On the Butterball turkey bacon, SoapboxTray gives us another coupon to check for: “Yes, the $1. off any BB coupons from buying the roasts/turkey’s… I am hoping that Dominicks will take the coupons because they look like color copies. I will bring the letter from Butterball too! Free!”
- Some Catalina information from Kitty: “The V8 I reported yesterday is also at Dominicks. Got this at Dominicks: Buy Morningstar Farms veggie foods products between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $4.00 OYNO: Buy 3 get $2; Buy 4 get $3, buy 5 or more get $4.” See under Jewel below for the V8 details.
- Mary on Facebook shares some school photo info: “I always take my kids to JCP and I use the coupons with free sitting fees. I used to buy the membership yearly when they were younger, but I have not needed to in the last 5 years because I have been able to find a coupon. I only buy the cheapest package for school pics that includes the class photo. Has worked great for me. JCP Portrait Studio website always has the latest deals and coupons to print. ”
- For the sale ending today, ellen points out: “jewel has delusso american cheese for $3.49 1/2 lb so you can get the american cheese and salami for $1.49 with coupons.”
- Kitty sends over a Catalina alert: “V8 Cat from Jewel: Buy any V8 100% vegetable or V8 V-Fusion juice between 1/28/13 and 2/24/13 and save up to $3 OYNO. Buy 2 get $1.50; buy 3 get $2.00; buy 4 or more get $3.00.”
- For the emergency kits at Sears, Fran suggests: “This might be a good time to pick up some Sears Gift Cards from Jewel for the $10 off a $50 gas card catalina, then use them on this. I plan to pick up some for my daughters’ cars…..”
- Sara comments: “Brrr…it’s cold outside so that means it’s time to start daydreaming about summer vacation! Lonely Planet is offering 50% off all print and digital titles with code secret sale.” And she adds: “Oh, and here’s the small print: ‘Offer not available on pre-orders and bundles. Offer ends 12pm PST Friday 25 January. Maximum 10 products per order. Offer excludes delivery charges. Free standard shipping is automatically applied to all book orders over $40.’”
My Coke Rewards
- Princesa points out that the Olive Garden gift certificate is: “Now 250 points.”
- But letsshop found a new one: “newDomino’s® $5 E-Gift Card 125 Points. Less than 1 day left”
- A tip from Meg on the $.99 self-inking stamps: “Awesome deal! I just ordered 3 of them. One for a return address and one for each of my kids with their names on them. It will charge you $9.95 shipping if you don’t add an image. You have to upload your own image; you can’t use one of the stock ones.”
- From SoapboxTray: “I have done this deal a couple times now, and the Ragu Pizza Sauce is also included and it is $1.19. Yum. Makes for a great, quick, pizza snack that I know Rachel has a recipe for! (or little bagel pizza’s)”
- Kari O. found: “Andy Warhol inspired Tomato Soup is clearanced for $0.16 at Gurnee Target. Use $0.40 coupon from 1/13 and get $0.06 soup!!” She adds: “There were 3 shelves worth of these cans near the mens clothes!”
- Matt says: “The sandwiches for $5 are a lot more than you’d get at Jimmy John’s, Subway, etc.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.