Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From JoAnne on Facebook: “Belletini’s in Wilmington has Breakstone’s sour cream on sale for .79 and there’s a $1 coupon at coupons.com” She follows up: “coupons in the Belletini ads say ‘supervalu’ so I don’t know what stores may be running this sale (I know Jewel is SuperValu) I price matched it at Walmart”
- Sent over by swimpg: “Trade in old cell phone, digital cameras, and more for min $5 gift card (even if it doesn’t work). Deal runs through 01/19/13. Limit of 3 trade ins per person per day.”
- An idea from brienne: “On the wine rebate… I went to binnys and bought a case of chateau st. Jean chardonnay…. Normally $12.99/bottle, on sale for 7.99, got a case discount for buying 12, brought each bottle to $6.59, after rebate they will be $4.34 each – 75% off!!!” The rebate form is in this week’s CVS ad.
- For those going today, Outlander comments: “There were tear pads awhile ago for $0.50/2 Mars candy which you can use too (exp today). I used it yesterday and got 2 bars for $.25. With this Q it would have been 3 for a quarter.”
- On the CVS Hershey’s coupon, SoapboxTray says: “It did come for me in email but not instantly. Took about 20 min. or so. Check junk and it did come from “noreply@hershey” and was marked as junk on my end. HTH”
- Heather R likes it: “I have been using Endorse since before Thanksgiving and have already banked a little over $13 on just a couple of deals. At Thanksgiving my offer was 25% back on a ham or turkey…I also got this same offer again right before Christmas. I cashed in on the 50% diaper offer with the CVS Huggies deal a couple of weeks ago and have done a few other misc. ones…granola bars and soda. So far so good! I think you will like it!”
- John suggests: “I have a fake facebook page for contests and coupons. You never need to log on and off if you use one browser (say IE) for one identity and then a different browser (Chrome or Firefox) for your fake identity.”
- From Turken: “One more facebook tip — while using different browsers for different identities is ideal, if you DO need to log in to facebook using a specific browser (e.g. so the coupon software will work properly), instead of logging out of your primary account just start a new browser window in “private” mode. Using private mode, you can have multiple log-ins at the same time, and most of the tracking cookies and other detritus will be automatically cleared out as soon as the window is closed.”
- On the Gino’s East deal, swimpg says: “Groupon lists 10 locations for this deal. Just below the 3 listed above the link says ‘See all 10 locations’”
- Tammie spotted Skylanders Giants figures and more: “FYI JCPennys instore have these on clearance also for $6.00 and the starter game for Wii U for only $40.”
- On the Bailey’s creamer deal, Andrea reports: “Didn’t work on pumpkin spice either but service desk took care of.”
- From letsshop: “Even with 2 coupons for Ben Gay Zero still was $4-$5 more at Target .Anyone see this cheaper !”
- Kim found: “Target on Howard has gone to) seventy % off and they have elf on the shelf in the book section. On an end caobfacing the main aisle. They rang up for $8.98. Grabbed a girl and a boy and there were still plenty left!”
- Kristy spotted: “Yesterday when I was at Target (LaGrange & Joliet – Hodgkins) I saw Gerber “Blanket Sleepers” (footie pajamas) on 30% clearance ($4.18). They had a TON of size 12m, 18m, and 24m sizes in “girly” designs (pink and purple cupcakes, etc). Some cute gender neutral and “boy” designs, too, but not as many.”
- A few finds from jane: “I found Kleenex boxes in the shape of gingerbread houses (blue and white) for 89 cents. Not super cheap, but I needed it and they’re pretty cute without looking too christmasy. The axe and dove for men gift sets are still on many endcaps. NW Indiana. Happy New Year, everyone. ”
- Kim recommends: “If everyone is looking for cheap (good) wine, Whole Foods carries a brand (just around the holidays) called Three Wishes. The Chardonnay and the Cab Sauv are excellent and they sell it for $2.97 per bottle. My husband and I buy it by the case since a case is only around $32.00. Cheap wine all year long that way! Seriously very very good, never had such amazing $2 buck chuck. Go grab a bottle of all the varieities and make sure you like it first, but I bet you will!!!”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.