Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From peaches: “The Dominick’s in Northfield is being taken over by Mariano’s, and that store is closing on December 28. They have everything marked down right now, and a friend of mine said it was really picked over today. I think the stores that Mariano’s purchased that have not marked down their stuff yet, are going to stay open until at lest the end of January,”
- And jennyh warns: “Just a warning. Out of my 2 trips to Dominick’s in geneva , 3 of my products were disgustingly bad. 2 were 1\2 gallons of breyers ice cream, I think they were defrosted and refrozen, they were gross and gritty. How ice cream gets gritty, I don’t know. The third item was magic shell chocolate topping (for the ice cream I bought). Wouldn’t pour out so I unscrewed the top to find it white and crystalized! Iwwwww!!!!! All sales final and no returns, I get it…. Cause its gross! Don’t count on 100% of your groceries being edible!”
- Mandi asks: “Has anyone heard if the crystal lake or fox lake store are being taken over by anyone?”
- And Rich is wondering: “Is anyone still going to the Romeoville store on Weber Rd.? I was wondering if they had stock of things. I was going to stop by on Monday. My wife got a bunch of frozen items from the Dominick’s on 95th and Rt.59 Naperville on Saturday.”
- Charlotte noticed: “On another note, Meijer has $4.99 Maxwell House coffee. (30.some oz)”
- ElizabethF noticed: “This week, 12/21-12/27, Peapod has $5 off five Barilla products. Buy five pastas at $1.25 each and get $5 off at checkout. $0.25/box is the final cost. Don’t forget pick-up orders have no minimum and no fees.”
- Becky has a question: “so, does anyone know? Can I get the free delivery for being a new customer and the $15 off $60 or do codes not stack? Also, how much do you tip the driver? TIA.”
- A report from pt: “I went this morning and the Cashiers were scanning something or hitting a button-discount came off as store coupon – 10%. SO, I couldn’t use my $5/$50 coupon… bleh. would have been much sweeter for me… but I’ll take it.”
- Sarah spotted: “There is also a 5% cartwheel offer for Kraft shredded cheese.”