Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Suzann shares: “Amazon did this [$.99 MP3 Christmas album] last year too–it was a lot of music for the price.”
- Nikki suggests: “Make sure you guys are checking ibotta! Just a couple from the comments I’ve read- canned pop, any brand is on there & the chobani tubes. I submitted for Sargento sliced cheese today.”
- Janet emails: “Last evening after some shopping and returns hubby & I decided to go to TGIFriday’s near Stratford Square in Bloomingdale. I am a “Red Stripes” card member (their frequent buyer program at TGIFriday’s). While shopping I looked at my phone and saw they had sent me a “BOGO” entree special. I plunked my Red Stripes card on the table, as a reminder to me that I need to use it. Our super sharp waitress saw that and immediately brought us FREE chips and salsa. (That’s an everyday bonus of the card, which I never knew!) Great meal & great service! Then, our waitress told us about a special that they have going on with their gift cards. It is: when you buy a $50 g.c., you get a bonus of a $20 g.c. Holy Moly– 40% bonus!!! (Take your 6% bonus CVS!) The nice thing is that you get it in the form of 2-$10 gift cards, which can be used as nice “tip” cards for a mailman or give it to your child’s teacher with some other goodies; these have a 2 month life span so use until end of February. Anyway, we bought 2-$50 gift cards and received 4-$10 bonus cards. It had been awhile since we had been there but looks like we’ll be returning at least once in the next couple of months. Go grab one! It’s a fantastic deal!!!!!”
- Kim reports: “I was out by the Fox Valley Mall so I stopped at the Aurora Meijer. I was able to use both 10% deals — the 10% off electronic Mperks and the 10% off for turning in my Dominicks Fresh Values card. I bought the 32GB iPad Air for $599 plus got the extended warranty for $99. I had a couple of other small items in my cart, but my total for the iPad and the warranty was right at $600 with tax. PLUS I got the $75 OYNO coupon!!!!! The 10% discounts came off the warranty too.”
- Angie asks: “I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on Tony’s VS Marianos??? I was hoping our Dominicks would be bought by Whole Foods but no luck. We have a Tony’s really close and then soon the Mariano’s.”
- Michelle sends over: “After seeing the advertisement on your website for the Food Network cast iron dutch oven at Kohl’s, I ordered one. After it arrived, I discovered that the SKU number did not match anything on the $20 rebate form. I called Kohl’s and the representative told me the dutch oven I received qualified for the rebate. I sent in the rebate, but yesterday I got an email from Kohl’s saying that the rebate was denied because the SKU number did not match. Furious, I took the dutch oven back to Kohl’s, but I was told that because the box had the SKU number cut out, (as required by the terms of the rebate) I could not return the dutch oven. Has anyone else had this experience? If so, what steps did they take to resolve the problem? The only reason I bought the dutch oven from Kohl’s was because with the Kohl’s cash and the rebate it was cheaper than anywhere else. As a side note, I am extremely disappointed with the quality of the dutch oven. I dropped it in my stainless steel kitchen sink and a large chip came off the enamel!”
- Shandelle reports that the 10% discount: “It didn’t come off automatically. Had to go to customer service and get a refund.”
- Something to look for from Alex: “I thought this was pretty interesting and wanted to share this. I noticed today at the Starbucks that was inside a Dominick’s had a free tv episode of this week. It was a card about the size of a credit card and was found in the area where the creamer, straws, napkins, etc is found. On each of the cards, there is a code that allows you to download the episode of the week off of iTunes. If I can recall, there is a new episode every few weeks. The code I picked up today does not expire until March 4, 2014. I’m sure this is found in many Starbucks.”