Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- One Brie spotted: “If anyone lives by a FiveBelow – they have sports gnomes for just $5! ”
- From Su: “WOW…way cooler than anything I’ve seen. BUT, if your kid has multiple allergies, you might consider the allerbling bracelet. It’s got spots for multiple allergy charms.”
- Noreen posts on Facebook: “I have seen these at Walgreens.”
- Wendy has too: “Yup, I’ve seen them at Walgreens too – hanging by the kids’ medicine.”
- Kristy opines that since the $3.00/1 Dove or Caress gift set coupon expires: “12/31, so there is a chance you might be able to get one for nearly free if you want to wait for post Christmas sales.”
- One to look for from Tiffany P: “There were tear pads for breakstone sour cream I believe .55/1 at both Caputos and Super Low in Elmwood Park. And Elmwood Park Super Low has it for .99 without having to buy ten things.” If you are heading to Super Low, they do usually have some good deals, but be aware that they do not accept printable coupons so the $1.00/1 here (ZIP 19606, 77477, or 62946) definitely won’t work there.
- Kristy adds: “I found the Breakstone coupons at Tony’s also.”
- Don wonders: “Anyone else use competitor coupons on prescriptions at CVS? I wonder what coupons they actually take… good stuff!!!” I have seen signs at stores in the city but haven’t tried it personally.
- Ashley answers: “They take walgreens meijer and jewel osco’s ad for the $25 when you transfer but they give a huge hassle about it and they said they no longer pm generics to walmart or target so you are better to flip between meijer and jewel since they both match and meijer runs those $20 onyo when you transfer coupons and jewel has the gift card promo”
- And kelly responds: “Cvs does take prescription coupons from jewel etc. I just got a prescription from cvs and brought in the jewel ad for 25.00 GC and they gave me a 25.00 cvs GC with no problem. I already redeemed it at jewel for 25.00 GC but you need to get 3 more pres filled from jewel to get the other 25.00. so this way i only had to bring in 1 more pres to get 25.00.”
- Susan discovered: “Went to J4U to load iTunes gift card deal and noticed another $1 off Doritos coupon was in my account. I still had the previous one that expires today. So Doritos are $2.99 both $1 coupons came off making them $0.99….thats about the cheapest Doritos get I believe! Hope others have this deal as well:)”
- KeeKee’s results with the iTunes deal and some others: “Wow I paid $35.55 for 2 Axe Shower Gel, 2 ITune multi packs of $30, received $15 off J4U, $9.00 off J4U Holiday offer discount (15%) $3.00 J4U Basket Discount, $2.00 off Axe J4U, 2 $2.00 off manf. coupons, Total was $35.55 saved $35.00, I love couponing, i’m on the southside in Chicago”
- Stacey shares how she’d get the $19 price back out of her book: “I use it for Dick’s Sporting Goods cpns…some fast food (Sonic, etc). One of the “finer” restaurants (Allgauer’s in Lisle-Naperville Hilton). I always get back my outlay…”
- On the $10 Catalina when you buy $100 in select gift cards, Andrea says: “i think the mystery gift card is Red Lobster” and jb agrees: “came here to say Red Lobster as well ”
- Tiffany P comments: “There were also tear pads at Melrose Park Jewel for $1.00/2 Taco Bell items (excluding seasoning packets) that don’t expire til 3/31/13. BUT it has the wording ONE per TRANSACTION!!! helps a little for the buy ten event. Hope ths helps someone! Happy Holidays!”
- A Catalina alert from kitty: “Buy select Campbells Chunky Soups excluding Healthy Request and Bowl varieties between 12-31-12 1nd 1-27-13 and save up to $2 OYNO. Buy 4 or 5 get $1, Buy 6 or 7 get $1.50, Buy 8 or more get $2″
- For the new $3.00/1 Dove or Caress gift set coupon, Kristy shares: “I just read on www.savingaddiction.com that Meijer has them for $8, Men’s and Women’s. Sale ends 12/24.”
- Paula M comments: “I think anybody can be a MVP. I just received an e-mail from Meijer with the Subject: Preview mPerks Exclusive Offers and 2 Day Sale + Online Christmas Deals and at the bottom of the e-mail it advertised the $10 off $50 with and “join and clip” button. So, if you received this e-mail you can be a MVP too!”
- Don says: “Im loving the Menard’s garbage bag deal – I will get the total cost with F.A.R. at $50 and use my $5 off $50 coupon that came in the Chic. Trib at the beginning of the year.”
- Cheryl shares: “Sam’s has $100 packages of gift cards for $84-something as well. But I much preferred the dealio at Dominick’s.”
- Jen points out for the GM cereal: “In response to the cereal box movie codes, posters on totallytarget.com said it’s 12/6 2013 – next year! I thought they were expired also Double check the year on your boxes.”
- Krystle adds: “In the 11/4SS the specialty marked boxes of cereal are pictured next to the coupon for $1/3 for those who are looking also fine print states codes must be entered by December 6 2013, tickets will expire 60 days from the date they are issued online. Hope that helps!”
- Sarah reports: “Just an FYI if anyone has wondered about what happens if you redeem points at Walgreens and then later return the item you purchased with redeemed points. In that situation, you get the part that you actually paid back in cash or credit card (however you paid for it) and the dollar equivalent of the points that you redeemed is put on a Walgreens gift card for you to use. I redeemed 40,000 points for a $50 value to buy an electronics item, and I now have a $50 gift card to use at Walgreen’s and the part that I paid was credited back to my credit card. It is great to know that you don’t lose the value of the points if you redeem them and then return the item! And now I can have the joy of spending those points all over again using my gift card!! ”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.