Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A heads up from Steve F. on the immersion blender: “Just be careful if you have no-stick pans. The shaft and housing around the blade are metal and will scratch your no-stick pans.”
Deal of the day
- One from Cheryl on the Costco deal: “they are not the typical coupons that come in the mail. I did this deal last time I signed up and the coupons are very high value for products you don’t usually see in the coupon book. This IS a good deal and I only re-sign up when this deal comes around.”
- Mandy comments: “If you buy $50 of Meijer branded gift cards you get a $5 oyno 12/13/13 and 12/14/13. Watch closely to make sure you get the catalina, as mine didn’t come out, so I had to go to the service desk.”
- Melissa warns: “I ordered photo cards from Sam’s Club and the experience has been disappointing. The customer service is disappointing. It has been nearly two weeks and they are not ready but worse than that they could not communicate to tell me they were not ready. I am thinking of asking for a refund on my membership because of this horrible experience.”
- Shandelle shares: “FREE Green Giant green onions at Target. They’re on roll back thru 12/17 for $.89 each. Use the $1 coupons leftover from the Jewel August coupon book for free + $.11 overage on each. I bought 2 tonight and they scanned at the full $1 off, so the overage applied to the rest of my basket.”
- She also says: “Also don’t know if this was posted already but Target Red Card holders, be on the lookout for a free $5 gift card in the mail. I only signed up for their debit card program like a week ago and got one the other day. Such a lovely surprise. :)”