Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- On the possibility of getting fuel rewards for debit cash back, Christa weighs in: “I worked at Jewel up until about 7-8 months ago and I don’t recall that being true–possible it changed though.”
- Betty says: “I received an alert for a catalina on nature valley granola bars (5 count or larger) or granola thins. 12/31/12 – 1/27/13 Buy 3 get $1 oyno, Buy 4 get $2 oyno, Buy 5 get $3 oyno”
- A tip from LauraL for those thinking about the gift card deal: “Last year, I was able to use the Sears gift card at Kmart. I’m pretty sure you still can but check to be sure.”
Kellogg’s Family Rewards
- Kristy comments: “I just got an email from Kellogg’s Family Rewards. They are offering Triple Points for product codes entered today (January 2nd) until January 4. My procrastination paid off. I have a big stack of these that I’ve been putting off on entering. LOL!”
- Tina M on mperks: “You no longer have to allow text messages, even for the initial sign-up verification. I just set up a new account yesterday and you do have to use a cell number vs. a landline, but you can activate by making one phone call from the cell number you are using for the account. Thanks to eggzotik over at CW!”
- A heads up from Diane: “The link for the Stouffer’s mac ‘n cheese coupon goes to the FB coffeemate page. When I did a search for the Stouffer’s mac ‘n cheese on FB – the cpn. is no longer available.” Yeah, they don’t tell you until after you like and try to print that it is gone.
- On the mix/match $5 gift card deal, Krystle shares: “I bought a mixture of blue box, whole grain, and white fiber. All 3 where tagged as part of the deal @ the Hillside Target. Also the sneak peek for next weeks coupons are up and supposedly a $1/2 barilla whole grain, white fiber and veggie 1/6SS. The sale lasts soooo long I thought some of you may want to wait because it makes for some really cheap pasta!”
- On the recent clearance find, charlotte advises: “The Gerber blanket sleepers are not fantastic quality and run a bit small, just fyi. My 18 mo old is just about out grown her 24 mo one. Though for the price, you can hardly beat it. ”
- Cindy on Facebook spotted: “Went to the Target in McHenry and Neiman Marcus was also 70% off-$499.00 flowered bike for my daughter @ 70% off!!!!!” I saw that bike last week at 50%, gorgeous!
- Laura C reports: “The Pine Fresh Tidy Cat (20 lbs) were down to $2.08 each this morning. Use the $1.00 from the target site and 2 free cans of cat food with the coupon on the container makes for a great deal. I bought 5 containers (100 lbs) and 10 cans of Fancy Feast for $9.59 this morning. BTW the Hillside Target is now all out.”
- A holiday clearance update from Sara: “Wilson Yard (Broadway & Sunshine) had tons of paper left when I was there yesterday morning.”
- A warning from April on the $.49 stain remover: “Althought, I love Clorox-2, but I have damaged one pair of pants with it. So it’s not so safe for all fabrics and corors. “
- Matt sends over: “I was out at the Wheaton Ultra and they had Morton System Saver II water softener salt 40 lb. bags for $4 and the Morton Green Rust Out water softener salt 40 lb. bags for $5. I did not have any coupons with me, but typically there are $1 off 2 printables or newspaper coupons. Even with no coupons it’s probably a savings of a $1.50 to $3 a bag depending on most places that sell Morton Salt.” There is a $1.00/2 System Saver printable here. Also find a $1.00/2 or 3 coupon in the 11/14 RP that will work on either.
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.