Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Shared by linds: “I work with the Joliet Slammers and I have an amazing deal parents will not want to pass up. Joliet Slammers FREE Kids Club: Free lawn ticket every Sunday game Membership Card 10% off an purchase in the team store Monthly Newsletter and an exclusive 2014 Kids Club member gift. Please contact Heather Mills at 815 651 2040 or visit our website at Jolietslammers.com/kidsclub“
Buy Buy Baby
- Darcey comments: “FYI: I bought the fisher price ROCKSTAR MICKEY MOUSE ($39.95 on Amazon) at BUY BUY BABY on Golf Rd in Schaumburg for $7.99. I was able to use the $ 5 off $15 coupon when I added some PJ’s to my order. They had about 6 left.”
- From seachicago: “We like Costco, and find we easily cover the cost with our savings. But, I really just wanted to post a couple bargains I saw today at the Costco in Lincoln Park: misses Levi’s Perfectly Slimming 512 jeans for $9 (mostly size 2s and 4s—makes sense, if you think about it!), and Lucky Sophia boot cut jeans for $14.97.”
- A report from Bunny: “Went to Dominicks- don’t expect what is is in the ad to be in store. Very little Gatorade (and today is Wed), didn’t see smooth large jiff (and very little peanut butter left in general), salad was also sparse, paper towels and toilet paper very limited brands and high store prices (did see viva in stock) nothing to write home about/ lots of tags missing. Check expiration dates on the candy and food I’ve been seeing a lot of expired food peddled (like several months old candy). Well good luck guys-hope you find treasure!”
- For those hoping for Ritz, Nikki says: “I don’t think I would count on finding them at 50% off Dom’s. Nabisco is usually a vendor stocked item.”
- Peaches shares: “Hi- I personally think the Dempster/Dodge store’s manager has informed his employees that they are not to disclose anything. I asked them the same question last Saturday when I was there, and they did not know. I also asked them when they were closing when Dominick’s first announced that it was leaving the Chicago area, and they said they did not know either. Supposedly this week’s sale has been mentioned on one of the local news broadcasts this week. I was just at the Greenbay store Tuesday, and they still did not have anything marked down. The customer service desk at the Dempster/Dodge location opens at 8:00am, and so you can call them up then and confirm that the sale is taking place. I read on another couponing blog today though, that the store employees at all the Dominick’s stores that are having the sale tomorrow, are going to get first dibs on the items going on sale, and so it might already be picked over by the time the store opens up at 6:00am. I’ve also heard that they have not been stocking the shelves this week either, although I saw somebody stocking the produce department when I was there Saturday.”
- Amy posts in Hot Holiday Deals: “My Coke Rewards today has a free 12 pack for 30 points when you enter a code, limit 2, get it quick because they only have so many!”
- A deal from seachicago: “Menard’s: card games (Uno, Phase 10, Farkel) for $3.29 or $3.49. Usually around $7+ at Target; sometimes we find these free with purchase and coupons at Target, but a decent deal right now if you need a stocking stuffer or something for a gift basket.”
- One from Cheryl on the Costco deal: “Are these routine coupons or just-for-new-members coupons? Because I think counting the routine coupons towards a promotion for new members is misleading. Does anyone know?”
- A Dominick’s question from Samantha: “I can’t figure out what “select” gift cards are included in the deal -I went last night and tried Applebees and couple other brands listed in the add in multipacks but the only thing that rang up on sale was the 3 $10 pack of I-tunes. The store manager was like whatever (totally understand about to lose job). Anyone figure out which ones?”
- From jennyh: “just a heads up for sams club members…. 30 photo holiday cards are $10.50. and a lot of them are available for next day pickup!”
- A find from Pam W: “If anyone still has the CVS coupon for $4 off 2 bottles of wine, Beringer wine is on sale again $3.50 per bottle when you buy 6 (3.88 if you don’t). Makes for $1.50/bottle wine!”