Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Jennifer shares: “Eggs at the Aldi in Portage, IN were .88 /dozen. Also had clearanced Whoopie Pie kits for $.25!”
- Lynn noticed: “Butterball Precooked Turkey Bacon (15 slices, but a very light package) is on sale at Dominicks for $1 (normally $3.99 at my store). There are q’s out there for $1/2 or $.55, so a good thing to get with your free grapefruit juice!”
- A warning from Charlotte: “Please note that Disney clothing runs SMALL. Very small. And girl’s clothing runs smaller than boys in general. To give you an idea of the size difference: The yellow shirt is a girl’s Disney Shirt, the green is a girl’s Falls Creek shirt from Meijer and the blue one is a boy’s Jumping beans shirt from Kohls. All are size 2T.”
- Samantha agrees: “Yes, I second that disney store stuff runs VERY small! I bought my daughter the minnie mouse costume (in pink on sale and super cute!) in a 5T but I would say it was more of a 3T or small 4T . . .one time I had to return all the bathing suits I bought both my kids because they were a good 2 or 3 sizes too small and i had ordered big!”
- A jeans tip from Susan C.: “When my kids were small I would iron on a patch on the knee INSIDE of the jeans before they wore them.”
- Scott on the free Ocean Spray grapefruit juice: “I picked this up at Meijer this morning. They were also on sale 2/$4.00 making them free after the $2 coupon” Try ZIP 18051 or 33990 for the coupon.
- Debbie got hers there too: “I picked it up at the Champaign Meijer last Friday for the same price also!”
- Some good news from Adina: “Old Navy started their clearance. It looks like they are redoing the entire store so lots of markdowns.”
- Jen on Facebook asks: “Anyone else have trouble with swiping their Jewel card in the card reader at Shell stations? Any tricks?”
- Charlotte wonders: “Do you or your readers have any “inexpensive” alternatives to school photos? We just had the first ones taken of our son last year, and they wanted $85 for 6 photos! I’m figuring this year, we’ll do something else…”
- In case you were hoping for cheaper options included in the gift card deal, nilo reports: “fyi – i was at the naperville target and all the toilet papers that were involved (at least the ones labeled) were $15.99.”
- A scenario from linda: “my walgreens deal: bought 8 cracker d’s for $1.49 each – earned 1.50 RR on each. total paid $12 Now I have $12 in RR to spend: bought 4 capri sun $1.99 each – used B3G1 Q – $6. bought 4 nature valley granola bars 2/$4 – used (2) $.50 off 2 Q’s – $7 3 valentines pencils for fillers – $.75 total $13.75 – used $12 in RR – total paid $1.75 earned 1000 pts then surprise! got $2 RR and $2 OYNO catalina from nature valley total retail value $28.75 total paid $13.75 plus earned $5 !!”
- A Nature Valley report from feelgood: “I got 10 boxes of the Sweet & Salty Almond in Lemont this morning and goth both RR’s and Cats each time. Nice thing about the $3 cats is that they’re spendable at Jewel and probably Ultra. The $3 RR’s are only redeemable at Walgreens.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.