Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Jen found: “Amazon has a $4 coupon for a 16 pack of larabars. I can’t figure out how to link to it, but it should be on the amazon coupon page. I chose subscribe and save and then clipped the coupon so it was $14.99 for 16 bars.” Here is the coupon.
- Mandy spotted: “Butera in Roselle has boneless, skinless chicken breast on sale this week for $1.69 a lb. I bought a pkg. and they are really nice. I think it’s 2 pkg.limit, and, most seemed to be about 3 lbs. each.”
- To go with the free shipping and deals, Rita suggests: “Try JANBDAY2014 for 25% off – so extra 5%”
- Tami shares: “The [Twelve Years a Slave] nook book at at bn.com is also .99.
- CHRISTINE reports: “I saw the Whole Grain Barilia on sale for .88 at Jewel. The white fiber is also .88.”
- Jennifer posts on Facebook, to go with the 14% off bag: “Does anyone know if the eggs and milk are discounted at the Aurora Doms?”
- Scott says: “The Yorkville Menards still had the Lloyd Barbecue tubs on sale for $1.49. The $1 off any Lloyds coupon at coupons.com has resent. So after sticking it in the bag and getting the 11%, its just $0.37 per tub! Also the Dakota 12X48 shelves are on sale for $6.99 with a $6 rebate ($0.99 after rebate). They don’t fit in the bag, but this is a good one to use today with one of the $5 off $50 coupon from the Menards calendar in the Chicago Tribune a while back. Buy 7 shelves for $48.93 and buy a $1.07 filler item. Net cost is $50 – $5 coupon – $4.95 (11% rebate) – $42 (shelves rebate) = $1.95 profit!”
- A deal from letsshop: “Palmolive 14oz. $1 plus 14% and 11% today if you use GC for another11% off plus coupon = 29 cents per bottle”
- And a reminder from laura: “Don’t forget to purchase your gift card first to get 11% off, then pay with it to get the 14% off the bagged stuff, plus another 11% from what you purchased. I always try to buy things that don’t really go on sale too much in these situations, like cords for corded phones, lamp timers, and definitely check out the food section. I bought some of the Christmas stuff that I was waiting on to be marked down more. Also, if you plant you veggies from seeds, they have them out already.”
- From LauraL: “Does anyone know if the eggs and milk are discounted at the Aurora Doms?”
- A question from Charlotte on Facebook: “Weird question, but has anyone seen any deals on SAD lights? Or have any idea what a good price is?”
- From Kitty: “Wild for Wags has a link to a $1 Topricin coupon…So a $1 MM at Wags next week.”