Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
If you are sharing a deal from another site or an online coupon, please include the link. If you found a deal at a specific store, please include the location.
- *** Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Shandelle says: “I saw that you bought milk and it reminded me about Jingit. They updated the app yet again so now you can link a bank account if you’re comfortable doing that and transfer your savings instantly. You don’t have to accrue $5 or any sort of minimum (for now). I’ve been transferring everything immediately because why not? Also they have have “grocery essentials” group that has been around for at least the past couple months and seems to reset about 7 days after you redeem it. This includes $.25 on tons of stuff like gallon milk, bread, butter, eggs, cereal, chips, soda, etc. In addition to lots of other any brand offers specific to certain stores and the special rotating things they do for holidays and events.”
- A tip from Theresa in Hot Deals: “This is for Julie who asked if there were any Build-a-Bear deals. I don’t know where you are located, but here in Chicagoland many churches and schools sell gift cards (that they buy at a discount) to make money. The company I purchased from for my church here in Aurora is The Manna Group Scrip Company. Here is the promo they are running. ‘with every purchase of $25 in Build-A-Bear Workshop® gift cards, receive a $5 off coupon! *Expires 12/31/14 **Only while supplies last’ I don’t carry B.A.B. in my regular inventory, but can order it any time.”
- Jenny posts in Hot Deals: “If you have a Sams membership, they are the cheapest. I just got 30 photo birth announcements for $10”
- And Brenda adds: “Sam’s Club usually has a great deal Black Friday weekend.”
- From Valentina S.: “Free Kellogg’s codes from freebies4mom.com/kfr/ I omitted the expired one.
- XWL1BFF3VKJF81CJ (100 points) added 11/7
- THANKSFORTHEVOTE (50 points) added 11/4
- TWEETTWEETFORPTS (100 points) added 11/3
- KFRBONUSPTSTWEET (100 points) added 10/31, expires 11/8
- TWITTERSURPRISES (100 points) added 10/29
- ENTERNOW4REWARDS (100 points) added 10/29
- REWARDSPTSJUST4U (100 points) added 10/29″
- Shandelle shares: “Speaking of KFR.. anyone else notice that ALL the $1.50 coupons have been taken out of the rewards section? I went to their facebook and saw tons of angry comments in the last few days. Apparently they are “blaming couponers” and are tightening up the rewards. Super disappointed because I was specifically going there today to cash in for some $1.50 off Cheez-It coupons to stack with the new $.75 offer for Target in Ibotta! :(“
- Caroline posts on Facebook: “Did anyone go to Menard’s today and buy the 7 inch tablet? Can you please tell me tge brand.”
- From peaches: “I love King Arthur’s flour, and especially their white wheat flour, and saving star gives you $.55 off on any bag of King Arthur flour this weej. It is on sale for $3.99 at Jewel this week, and I believe the regular price at Mariano’s is $3.99m”
- And jolynn adds: “I think 3.99 is the regular price for King Arthur flour at Target too.”