Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Charlotte says: “I just remembered that at the Lily Cache store in Bolingbrook, I saw Low Carb bars for sale. “Compare to Atkins indulge”. Caramel peanut and coconut if I recall correctly.”
- And adrimom comments: “Aldi has Disney Princess dresses marked down to $5 if you can find a store that still has some left! I found them at the Orland store. This is a great price for dress up. They carry Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Rapunzel, and Belle.”
- A tip from Julie D on the Scott CVS coupon: “You need to scratch the spot off completely. If you leave any of the gray, the link will not pop up. I had the same problem until I scratched off the little swatch that I had missed the first time. My coupon opened as soon as I posted to twitter, no waiting.”
- Lisa noticed: “Also on the page with zip code 33990 are 1.00/1 la croix 12 pack and 2.50/1 oregon cafe (the company that makes oregon chai). Great coupons.”
- Francesca on Facebook gives us another one to look for: “my dollar tree had peanut butter and chocolate crackerfuls”
- Kristy likes Blueberry Hill: “This is my very favorite place to get brunch (but we go to the Lagrange location.) Their stuffed apple french toast is really, really good!”
- Some advice from Keith: “No need to panic about the Java issues. There are security holes in Java all the time. Microsoft Windows, Adobe Acrobat and Flash, the list goes on. If you want to see how secure your computer is, download SecuniaPSI. Free software that will keep all your software patched properly.”
- Susan sends over: “I stopped by Kmart today and found tresemme products down to $2.42 & $2.15 with $1.75 coupon peelies on them. The other products (shampoo & conditioner) were on sale for under $5 plus buy one get one half off plus the $1.75 peelies. I got some styling products for 40¢. Just a heads up!”
- Uncartie sends over: “McDonalds Mighty Wings Promotion 2 for @1.00 today and tomorrow (Tues and Wednesday). Regularly they are 3 for 2.99″
- Yesterday, Alison on Facebook spotted: “The Rolling Meadows Meijer had an entire cage of Large eggs for $.17 per dozen this afternoon. Use by date of 2/4.”
- Katharine posts on Facebook: “just an FYI Purina’s Beneful dog food killing dogs nationwide; No recall issued by FDA (Photos)“
- One from Melissa: “Anyone have recommendations on a great deal for a blender? I love the McDonalds caramel frappes and I would love a great blender at a fantasic price to make these at home!”
- Cheryl shares: “Sam’s Club in Addison has 6-count boxes of Stove Top stuffing, chicken variety for $2.71, about 45 cents each.”
- LauraC comments: “I still have the Duracell coupon from the one page sheet that came in the Tribune. It’s for $4.00 off and expired 12/31.” It was a regional thing, around Thanksgiving.
- A report from jenniferh: “The walmart in south elgin carries the delights bowls for 2.58. They do not cary the icyhot/aspercreme, emergen-c, duct tape or advil. I went thinking I would come home with a bunch of stuff and only came home with 2 jimmy dean bowls (the last 2) they had. Its not worth the gas to drive to different walmarts to find the stuff.” I couldn’t agree more!
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.