Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Shandelle found: “There is a free Milky Way Simply Caramel ice cream bar available in the 7-Eleven app (Exp 1/19 or while supplies last). My local store had these in stock but I saw on some other coupon blogs that if your store doesn’t have Milky Way, have them try scanning one of the other Mars ice cream bars (Snickers, TWIX, etc), as those supposedly scan, too.”
- Patty shares: “I went to Aldi’s to buy apple juice. All the bottles were marked as containing apples from China. Then I checked their organic apple juice. It’s made with concentrate from Turkey. I’d really like to know how the USDA can certify anything organic from Turkey. And they certainly can’t certify anything safe from China. It’s becoming more and more difficult to find a reliable source of apple juice.”
- Vivian on Facebook found a kindle freebie.
- Yesterday, kristi said: “Dominick’s in Aurora on new York St went 50% off today.”
- Nikki noticed: “Meijer also has the [Bic] wite-out for $1.”
- One from Callie: “Does anyone have any suggestions for meal planning apps/websites. I would prefer it to be free or very low cost.”
- Shandelle responds: “Are you looking for meal planning apps for an iPhone/Android? I briefly googled about this as I’m also interested in doing this sort of thing and found this article reviewing some and it looks like they’re all free.”
- A tip from Samantha on using apps that require internet in-store: “I had this issue in the beginning, and a super helpful cashier told me with the Cartwheel App, you HAVE to log into the Target Guest Wi-fi before you can go and add or delete from your Cartwheel. Hope that helps!’ That is just to use the wi-fi, if get a good signal using your mobile network, you can just use that.
- Jen k adds: “I also wanted to comment on the Target wi-if. The locations on Touhy and on Addison in the city have the free guest logon now. Just try to open your browser when you get into the store and the page will automatically load. Works great for Cartwheel and Shopkick scans.”