Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A find from Artie: “Costco in Merrillville,In had Fresh Butterball Turkeys marked down to ,49 lb and gave out free Costco Cookbooks on entry to the store, I picked up a Cuisinart Prep Plus CFP-11PCBC 11-cup Food Processor with Blade & Disc Holder, Silver for 99.99 there. This deal is good thru Dec 1st at all stores”
- Artie found: “Gordon Food Service also in Merrillville ,had 20 oz bags of Halloween Orange & Black colored tortilla chips marked down to .75 along with ButterCream frosting in Halloween colors also marked down to .75″
- Something to check for from Kelley: “Check your e-mail from yesterday from Groupon with the subject line “You scored a piece of our $100,000,000 Groupon Bucks Giveaway!” I looged into my account through the e-mail and had received free $5 credit valid today only.”
- Yesterday, Deanna said: “Diamond 16oz bags of walnuts were $5.99 today, but I think tomorrow starts $6.99.”
- Good rebate news from Kelley: “So I finally received a response about the Panini maker rebate and the different SKUs. “I can understand your concern and the form you are referring to has been updated. Please note however your packing slip is proof enough as it is part of the request to be added to the rebate form. The link to the proper form is www.kohlscorporation.com/rebates/12DATGVisaGiftCard.pdf . I am sorry for the inconvenience and hope this was helpful.” The rebate form is updated and the SKUs now match!”
- From Outlander, for the Saturday sale where they are offering $20 OYNO: “I think there is Mperks Q also for Buy a Keurig get 2 free Meijer Kcups.”
- For ThinkGeek, Outlander discovered: “It’s not valid. I bought something recently from them (btw they have some awesome stuff) and couldn’t combine free shipping and a discount code. It’s one or the other.”
- One from cj: “Arm & Hammer Refund-I was unable to print the refund form after filling it out due to a broken printer (assumed I could do it all online until I got to the last page and found out it still needs mailed). So, several days later, I am trying to get everything together to send in and I cannot bring up that form on the computer again, therefore I cannot find the address of where to mail it. Does anyone happen to know what the rebate address is? Thanks!”
- Pam W asks: “Does anyone have an opinion about the best (& most cost effective) tablet to buy? I was looking @ the surface, kindle fire & ipad mini. Don’t have a clue which one is best. I think the surface come w/a keyboard & usb port which would be good. Looking to take it w/me in my purse for portable wifi, where available. Thanx everyone!”
- Sandra shares her wine deal experience: “I was able to get 22 bottles. After the sixth bottle rings up the 10% comes off and then for each additional amount the 10% adjusts up. I hadn’t been sure how that discount worked. I did mine at self checkout so I also got to scan all my own Q’s.” I think the deal ended yesterday, but good to know it works that way for next time.
- A report from feelgood: “Went to Walgreens this morning and did a few transactions. My store cats alternated back and forth between the $2/$10 and the 2000 points with $10 purchase on each transaction. So I have an even amount of both. Had some $3 transactions, no store cat on those. All the rest were $8, $10, $13, or $15, got a store cat each time. Store cat is valid Sat & Sun…expires 12/1.”