Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Matt remembers: “Didn’t someone say last year that sometimes auto dealers give away free tickets to the auto show?”
- Artie chimes in: “Yes,but it’s YMMV as to who. There are discounts available though… Weekday Discount Coupons are NOT VALID on Saturday or Sunday. Discount coupons good for $6 off a full-price adult admission to the Chicago Auto Show can be obtained at the following participating locations (while supplies last): CATA Member New-Car Dealers Fifth Third Bank Locations – Available at any Chicagoland or Northern Indiana Fifth Third Banking Center. Stop in today. Participating Shell Gas Stations – Buy 10 gallons of fuel at any participating Shell location and get one Weekday Discount Coupon redeemable for one half-price weekday pass to the 2014 Chicago Auto Show. Bring your receipt to the cashier to receive your Weekday Discount Coupon. Weekday discount coupons are also distributed by many Chicago area State Farm insurance agents. Contact your State Farm agent for details. Tuesday, February 11 is Women’s Day. Women are admitted for $6. Manufacturers will present special women-oriented programs on the purchase and lease of cars and maintenance. Chicago Auto Show Food Drive Discount. Show goers who donate three cans of food receive coupons for $6 off a full adult admission on Wednesday, February 12, Thursday, February 13 and Friday, February 14. Cans of food can be redeemed for the coupons at booths that are set up at the two ticket locations for the Chicago Auto Show. All food collected will benefit the Safe Haven Foundation.”
- He adds: “If you do attend the auto show sign up for every sweepstakes,further information,or other promotion that the manufacturers offer. It’s an excellent way to get invited for Test Drive promotions that pay you. If there’s a question regarding how soon you plan on purchase always say within 6 months or less.”
- Sabrina shares: “After “purchasing” the free book Louisiana Longshot, I received an email from Amazon stating that “purchase” entitled me to a $0.99 credit which automatically applied to my amazon account. However it must be used by 1/31. Pretty good-I got paid to download a free book!”
- And cindy likes the Hello Kitty watch: “I picked this up a while back and its cute. Hood addition to the gift cabinet.”
- Deirdre posts on Facebook: “My company loom bands are on Amazon now. Besides sale price there is another 10% off once you put in cart. There are 2 different styles.” Check them out here and here.
- Shandelle says: “Be on the lookout for tearapads for $2 off the purchase of Laughing Cow cheese and a bag of Pretzel Crisps. I saw them at Jewel tonight at Clark & Catalpa in Andersonville. The pretzel crisps were tagged 2/$3 but rang up $2.50 (honey mustard & onion flavor did anyway) and they have the Laughing Cow cheese wedges on sale for $2.50 I think until 1/21. So $3 for both.”
- She also says: “Jewel has these [Starkist tuna cans that are free through today on Savingstar] on sale for $1 right now.”
- Tracie noticed: “In this week’s trib there is a $1/2 for Deli Fresh that is on sale at Meijer this week, (when you buy 8) for $1.99. Also, there is a $1.00/2 on Jello Refrigerated Snacks, they are part of the Kraft deal to at ..99 cents at Meijer when you by 8!!”
- From liz: “has anyone used blarry.com? a market research online group”
- Kari O. asks: “I have the [HP] 6600 too! I love it except for the ink. Have you found any place good for it? I tried combo ink and having horrible results. The printer is pretty much rejecting it. The barcode quality is pretty bad.”
- Shandelle responds: “So I had just been buying the combo bundle from Walmart.com (not sure if it’s still available, where they bundle black and all 3 colors) but it’s so pricey. I tried asking Cartridge World if they could refill them and they said they can’t do it for this printer because it’s “too new” – well I took a chance and bought cheap refilled black ones on eBay last month and they actually work just fine. I followed the seller’s instructions (cause the printer will claim it doesn’t recognize the refilled one) but it prints just as good as one bought from the store. This was the seller I went through and I’m gonna be ordering all 3 colors shortly”
- Debi on Facebook asks: “Has anyone seen if the extra soft Scotts tp is included In the sale [at CVS]”
- Rita is wondering: “I’m hearing such good things about Fish Oil…but gummies? I hate fish anyone know if there is a fishy taste to these?”
- A few questions from Diane: “Is there anybody who can use expired Boxtops for Education? Or should I throw them out? Also Campbell’s Labels for Education – can anybody use the UPC’s that do not have points on them, or should I throw those out as well? Thanks!”
- A Dominick’s question from Kristina: “Anyone know if the stores closing on the 25th are going to mark things down?”
- A deal from liz: “target also has skinny cow candies 6 ct boxes on sale 2/$6 theres 75 cent target coupon and $1 off 1 coupons from last week manu”