Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- MamaHan emails: “I read from Hip2Save that there is a new P&G mailer booklet. If you go to www.pgeveryday.com/pgeds/HMS/brandsampler-login.jsp, you can sign in/register and request one.”
- Paula M shares: “Found a little coupon book “Take the Special K challenge” (Over $11.00 in coupons inside). It was on a display with a bunch of the Special K products at the KMart in Round Lake. Includes:
- Save $1.00 on 2 Dole Fruit Bowls when you purchase 1 Kellogg’s Special K cereal bar (5 ct or larger);
- Save $1.00 on 2 Bumble Bee Tuna pouches when you purchase 1 Kellogg’s Special K product (4 oz or larger);
- Save $2.00 on fresh fruit when you purchase any 2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereals and 1 Kellogg’s Special K Protein Shake;
- Save $1.00 on produce when you purchase any 2 Kellogg’s Special K granola Bars ( 5 ct or larger);
- Save $1.00 on produce when you purchase any 2 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Bars (6 ct or larger);
- Save $1.00 on 1 Minute Maid Pure squeezed Light Orange Juice and 1 Kellogg’s Special K Cereal;
- save $1.50 on 1 Wholly Guacamole (7 oz or 14 oz) when you purchase 2 Kellogg’s Special K Cracker chips;
- Save $.75 on 2 Kellogg’s special K Red Berries Waffles;
- Save $1.50 on 1 Wholly Salsa (7 oz or 14 oz) when you purchase and 2 Kellogg’s Special K Cracker chips;
- Save $.55 on 1 Kellogg’s special K Flatbread Breakfast Sandwiches. All expire 2/28/2013.” I found this at the Berwyn Meijer recently as well.
- Magda noticed: “Weight Watchers snacks 5.1-7.6oz are showing in my Dominick’s club specials list for $2.50 through 1/16 There was also a $0.55 coupon in I believe January All You; $0.55 Coupons coming in 1/13 RP.” Also print $.55/1 here.
- Melissa sends over: “Family dollar in south Chicago heights has ornaments and other Christmas items on super clearance. They are getting rid of everything for .10cents each”
- Kerri shares: “FYI about Ibotta. I had offers for band aid, digiorno and neosporin that said yesterday they didn’t expire for 4 days. Went on today to enter my receipts and all the offers were gone. Still trying to get an answer from them why this happened.”
- Koupon Kat also says: “That happened to me too! I had DiGiorno, Frosted Flakes, Special K and more. I was making my grocery list and when I went to check which offers were on iBotta so I got the correct item, they were all gone – even though I had already completed the actions like watching the video, taking the poll, etc.”
- Don’s experience: “Q Meijers today, I bought the Capri Sun 3/$5 and used the coupon b3g1 and then used a catalina, oyno, when paying the bill. I was expecting to see $1.67 taken off the bill, HOWEVER, c/s told me “because I used a cat to pay on a freebie it was prorated and it only took $1.50 off the free Capri Sun. I have never heard this before. The difference is minimal in this case but has anyone heard of this happening???? TY” I have had coupons take of weird amounts on many occasions at Meijer, but have never received that explanation.
- Melissa asks: “I disabled Java from my laptop, and only open a different browser for a few moments when I want to print coupons. But my son plays Minecraft on our desktop PC, and that requires Java to run. Does anyone have any advice for making it as safe as possible without banning all Minecraft play in our house?”
- One from liz: “does anyone know of a good deal on a TV?”
- From Jennifer on Facebook: “I got a nice surprise today at Target. Bought about $75 worth of various items, mostly grocery, after coupons. Paid with my Target debit, and got two coupons: 1 for a free frozen pizza and 1 for a package of granola bars. The printouts said, Thank you for being a great REDcard holder. Here’s a free treat to show our appreciation” I guess I shop at Target too much!”
- On the Old Spice gift sets, Kristy says: “About the same price at Target if you can find any. I picked up two of the old spice for $4.98 each”
- A deal idea from Scott: “Well hopefully this deal has been around long enough now that those with little ones have been able to snatch up the Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails DVD at Target for $2. For those who don’t have little ones, however, there’s a way to turn the $3 coupon and the $5 DVD at target into a small money maker. Right now, you can trade in the Chuggington Let’s Ride the Rails DVD for credit at Amazon through their trade in program. As I type this, Amazon.com is offering $3.10 for the new condition trade in of the DVD. So, buy two copies at Target for $5+tax and use the $3 coupon mentioned in Rachel’s post (so out of pocket cost is $4 + tax on $10, for me tax was 7.5% so my net cost was $4.75), trade it in to Amazon.com (Amazon e-mails a pre-paid shipping label) and receive $6.20 in credit. This to me was a $1.45 profit (and I was at Target anyway, I used recycled padded envelopes to ship the DVDs). Not huge, but every little bit counts, right?”
- Julie w got wipes: “There is a target coupon on their website for 1.50 off a box of huggies big wipes. I also had .75 off wipes I found at my pediatrician’s office. So after $5 gc back and coupons, each big box was 7.25. Crystal lake target, the boxes started off at 11.99.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.