Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- I found: “For the first time in months, the SS was in today’s Sun-Times. A few things I noticed: we also got a Viva coupon Target coupon exp. 3/12 for a new type called “Vantage” which seems to be in the same category as the Bounty Duratowel; we got another $1/2 NY Style chips; we got $.75/1 McCormick Perfect Pinch. Nice to see the Ken’s coupon again, although chances of it coming up free are less now with one store out of the mix :(.”
- Ginny reports: “Family Dollar had their Christmas marked down to 90%. There were still some decent things left: tablecloths, decor, candy…have fun!”
- Uncartie sends over: “Gordon Food Service,Lansing,Il Holiday candy clearance,M&Ms ,Reeses Mini Peanut Butter Cups,Hershey’s Kisses,Queen Anne Cherries for $1.99 each. These are family size bags that weigh over a pound. Other stuff too like Sprinkles for baking,Xmas tree donuts,etc.”
- Aimee shares: “Meijer has the Fisher Price Servin Surprises Play Table on clearance for $20. Rolling Meadows store has 9 left.”
- Some ideas from peaches: “The January issue of Consumer Reports has a very good article on how to save on your cell phone bill. You can find the issue at your local library. They did mention some smart phone plans for people that do not use their cell phone a lot. As I remember, Consumer Cellular was one of the cheap plans they recommended, and I think Straight Talk and another plan were also recommended. These plans are all no contract I believe. One of my sisters also has a smart phone, and has a no contract plan with t mobile. According to the article in Consumer Reports 65% of adults in this country now have a smart phone.”
- Karla asks: “The Westchester Dominick’s is posted to close on Jan 24th. Does anyone know when they will start their clearance? Thanks in advance!”
- A question from liz: “hi has anyone ever done a study with blarry house research or blarry.com. Is it a trustworthy site?”
- A few things to consider from peaches: “Hi- Is blarry house research only local to the San Francisco area? I just googled them, and they are not BBB accredited. I have done a lot of studies, but I had never heard of them until now. You might want to look on survey police forum to see if anybody has mentioned them.”
- An option from Amy: “You can do your federal taxes for free on IRS.gov.”
- For this week’s recipes,Jeanne noticed: “I think the Herdez salsa were under $1 at Tony’s also if I am not mistaken.”
- Also for this week’s recipes, lori points out: “Eggs are on sale this week at walgreens for .99 also. Walgreens are more accessible for most people”
- Sara says: “You can print a coupon for $3 off a purchase of $15 or more at the new Walgreens at Broadway & Clark (This is off of Diversey where Broadway & Clark meet)”