Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- A comment from liz on the $1.00/1 bacon and other coupons: “dollar trees also carry jenni o turkey bacon so free” UPDATE coupon now printing only for 12 oz and up.
- Sheri found: “My Dollar Tree had Jenni O turkey bacon 2/$1 when I went there yesterday. They also had V-8 Fusion Strawberry Banana juice – great price at $1 for this juice.”
- Matt says: “Dominick’s is matching the $1.99 Minute Maid OJ with a limit of 2 per transaction, but it says unlimited so you should be able to do more.” Yeah, you can do two at a time as many times as you like.
- Sent over by EZTupp: “oscar mayer pre cooked thick cut bacon – its on sale at eurofresh market in tinley park. BOG2. they are $4.69. only the thick cut.”
- SoapboxTray tried the Minute Maid deal: “Not sure if this is posted elsewhere, but I just ran in Jewel to get a few things and tried the 2 Minute Maid with the Jewel online coupon and it did NOT work. She gave it back to me and said I would have to use when it wasn’t cheaper than the coupon. ”
- A coupon to use from emily: “I have a 50cent q for pom juice that includes the 8oz. size. No idea what paper it came in.” Looks to be 12/2 SS.
- Andi comments: “aaaannnddd, remember to print that Jewel Rx coupon here if you wish for use @ CVS. Done twice already. Or, once @ Jewel, then again via transfer script to CVS, etc. Sure will be sad when 2/23 passes “
- A tip from Suzann: “To save everybody time on Kroger –go to the blog Southernsavers–Kroger specials in the southeast go from Sunday to Saturday and Jenny does a very comprehensive writeup on Saturday. This way you get a preview of the mega events which run for 2 weeks.”
- Joy shares: “I can throw out a little bit about Mariano’s…it’s another store that pays to walk the aisles regularly as they clearance their K-Cups regularly a month to 2 months before their best buy date. Buy your bacon there. We regularly pay $4 a pound for “real” bacon from the butcher. Their breakfast sausage is worth it too (try the one with blueberries in it). Also “cheese ends” esp. if you like a little with your wine or are having a few people over. You can find slices and cubed prepacked. It does NOT tell you what kind is in each one (be adventurous but cautious LOL).”
- A heads up from Aimee: “The Little Debbie scenerio did not work at my Meijer. The coupon is only for danishes and cinnamon cakes which are not including in their sale this week. Bummer”
- LauraL noticed: “Yesterday, I was at the Meijer in Oswego and they had Sara Lee sweet potatoe or mince pie on clearance for $1.19. The mince isn’t marked clearance but it still rang up the sale price.”
- From Deanna: “I happened to look at “the melt” pamphlet @ the deli today & there is a code to enter on mperks. “melt2013″ will get you: $2 off total gourmet cheese purchase of $12 or more. Deli Dept. Also, .50 off current cheese of the month. Deli Dept. Not sure if there are any deals there but thought I’d mention.”
- A find from michelle: “Menard FYI – I was ready for a new Christmas tree, mine was 12 years old and only had part of it due to an accident of dh throwing half of it away. So got the 12ft floor model with all the decorations and extra lights for 40% of of the lowest price tag or you could say 50% off regular price. There was no box for the tree and i had to take it down but since a ladder was needed i was helped. There was about $200 dollars worth of stuff on it alone. I called around until I found a store that still had this tree.”
- To add to the Groupon deal, an option from brienne: “Regarding universal… There are tons of places down there that will give you free tickets if you go to a 90 min timeshare presentation. I always book first thing in the morning and you should also get a free breakfast.”
- A tip from Robin: ” If you have CashBack bonus dollars or points on your credit card to see if they have any partner deals with Universal. My Discover and Chase cards have offers for up to 50% off. I’ve used my Cashback bonuses on that specific deal before so make sure you read the fine print before you cash in. But it could give you a nice discount ”
- An idea from Alicia: “This was from a few years ago, but worth checking out: I went down there with a few friends for a graduation trip and we rented a townhouse (which ended up being upgraded to a house, complete with our own pool!), and each of us only ended up paying about $50 total for 5 nights. I think the townhouse must have cost $150-$175/night, and it was really nice! Try searching for “apartment rentals Orlando/Kissimee” to see what you can find. Great if you have a bigger family, or just don’t like sharing rooms.”
- Susan offers: “i have heard that costco sells tickets at a discount:)”
- Jeanne thinks so too: “Costco also sells universal passes sometimes. I don’t know where your staying but universal sold some sort of fast pass like six flags. The pass was included if you stay on site and you got into Harry potter an hour before general public. We stayed a couple of nights there just to get in the ride early.”
- VB recommends: “Regarding universal go to mousesavers.com they have a bunch of info on disney and other orlando places.if you sign up for their newsletters they gives you exclusive discounts on undercovertourist a ticket broker. Right now you can get 3 days for the price of 2 days. Also Expedia and hotwire. But definitely check out mousesavers. We are going at the end of Feb and have learned so much.”
- And VB reports: “We just rented a house for our trip. Sleeps up to 10 ppl 4br 3 ba for $799 for 9 nights which includes tax on vacationrentals.com. We did get a discount because we were willing to switch our dates to fit the availability. And you can buy homeaway insurance that protects you from fraud or situations where the property is foreclosed or overbooked. This is the second time we are going this route and hope it turns out as good as our last experience.”
- LauraL’s suggestion: “For cheap tickets, you can try timeshares. But UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BUY!!! They will keep you there for about five hours and make you feel horrible (they told me I was going to die alone) but you can save about $75. But I repeat – timehares are not a good deal – do not buy!!!! Be careful about prepaying for hotels, they don’t always have the dates you want. I would suggest Homewood Suites by Hilton. They run about 100-150. It includes a one bedroom, with a pull out sofa in the living room, full kitchen, free hot breakfast and a dinner. The dinner is not the greatest but it comes with a salad bar, soft drinks and beer or wine.”
- From Suzann: “I guess I will have to start creating my own [chicken nugget] options that I can freeze and he can microwave when he wants. If anyone in the mashupmom community that have to avoid soy has any recipe options (or other) that they would like to share I would be thankful.”
- Tiffany wonders: “Has anyone used the snip snap app? If so, have you had much luck with it? Thoughts?”
- Tara T. also asks: “I downloaded the Snip Snap app….and I have yet to use it. Has anyone used it with success? Do stores take it? Aren’t some of those coupons individualized and not just general? Totally not sure…..”
- In addition to the $2 off $5, Matt says: “They have a survey for free Smash Fries on their receipts. The survey was kind of long and they did say you can only use one coupon per order when you go there. But it’s worth a couple dollars for the fries if you go there regularly.”
- Susan sends over: “At Target Crystal Light is $2.69 on sale buy three get one free. Once you purchase (had to do it, my husband is addicted to the stuff and coupons are few and far between!) The catalina machine prints out a coupon for $3 off 4. With the sale going on thru the 19th (as per the shelf tag) plus the coupon it comes out to $1.27 a container. The best part about it is that it seems to be printing every time you purchase four so you can keep doing the deal over and over again!”
- Liz says: “I use the free federal e-file from turbotax (there are other vendors that allow free federal e-file) and also let it calculate my state tax (IL) and then transfer the info for the state to the free state e-file
- Some results from feelgood: “I did my deal last night with 3 DiGiornos ($5.00 each) and 2 Hot Pockets(2/$5). Used the B2G1 DiGiorno coupon, and the $1.25/2 Hot Pockets coupon Rachel mentioned earlier. $13.75 and added one Cracker Jack’d for $1.49, total $15.24. Added 4 Russell Stover .12 clearance candy so I could use five $3 RR’s from last week. Paid .72, Got a $1.50 RR(from Cracker Jack’d) and 3500 Balance Rewards points!”
- Kim says: “Walgreens on St Charles in Lombard has French’s 2.8 oz french fried onions for 57 cents in the Christmas Clearance.”
Posts on Mashup Mom may contain affiliate links. Please see the disclosure and disclaimer statement.