Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Susie reports: “Yesterday bought 2 bags of the alexia fries that are on sale for $2.49 each and used 2 coupons from 10-6 SS. To my surprise a cashier handed me a $1 OYNO coupon compliments of Alexia fries not sure how many bags triggered it?”
- One from cindy: “Baby wipes will get anything sticky off. Stickers, gum, etc. will dissolve with the baby oil in them. Make sure to use real wipes though, the flushable ones will disintegrate before stain removal. My 2 yr old wiped chewed gum on our bedspread,bed frame, carpet, antique dresser, his toys, clothes, tv, etc. all in one fell swoop. Used baby wipes b/c I was not willing to smear my house with peanut butter. It worked like a charm.”
- A FoodSaver one from Tammy: “I also had problems with mine this year, it is not very old either, and I don’t use it that much. Mostly in the summer for freezing my garden veggies. It was not taking all the air out of the bag. Anyway, we did some investigating. Store it open, with the gasket showing. Wipe the gaskets with a wet cloth every time you seal something. It has worked fine again since we started doing this.”
- Kristin on Facebook asks: “I currently get the trib delivered, but with a 2 year old and 3 month old, it doesn’t get looked at other than for the ads. If I cancel my subscription, do I need to do anything special to try and get the grocery ads mailed to me? Thanks!”
- Kim posts on Facebook: “Today, Monday Oct 7, I entered a code on the Loreal Gold Rewards Program and was given a code for a free 5×7 photo book at Snapfish.”
- Jane asks: “Does the Dial body wash on Saving Star double dip with the buy $20 worth of Henkel products over several trips? I bought Dial hand soap refills and Dial body wash yesterday at Kroger and wondered if I’d get both the $1 credit (expired yesterday) for the body wash AND count toward my $20. I tried to buy 4 Purex at Jewel today but they were out of stock on all but 2. I don’t want to come up short since I have never actually got to the $20 before. Thanks!”
- Kristy’s experience: “Yes, it will double dip. Last month, I got credit for the Purex, the Dial, and the Spend $20 all on one transaction at CVS.”