Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Amy comments: “Thanks for the reminder! I bought the Claritin generic from Amazon last Fall and need to replenish. It’s now down to $13.85. Bonus!”
- A find from Charlotte: “The vet clinic is gone, but they have this [police] one now. I used to LOVE Playmobil as a girl. Too bad my kids are too young still.”
- Kari O. on Duck Dynasty: “Each season is only $8-$10. And the show is awesome. We found it necessary to buy after watching a couple episodes for free on the A&E app.” You can also watch the first season free with Prime, 30-day free trial here.
- Sent over by feelgood: “Marriott Rewards is celebrating its 30th birthday with a Facebook sweepstakes giving away 30 beds in 30 days. Each day from October 22 to November 20, 2013 one winner will receive a Marriott bed package worth $3,300 to $3,700. Details here. Enter here.“
- Yvette posts on Facebook: “Here’s a coupon you don’t see very often. B1G1 on the new Illinois Lottery game Hit or Miss.“
- VB noticed the Eucerin coupon is: “Another cpn that gives multiple prints. I have 7 printed with different numbers so they are not copies or duplicates.”
- Ashley shares: “I just got a notification from my JFU app that this will be the last week to earn fuel rewards. Earning will stop 10/31 and you will be able to use them until their expiration”
- A tip from Outlander: “Check Meijer for clearance Rachel Ray dishes like the ones at Jewel promo and some others. 4 packs of small plates, big plates and bowls are $3.99-$4.99. That’s at Bloomingdale Meijer.”
- Ginny saw them too: “These were also at the Elgin Meijer.”
- Cari reports: “For the Meijer candy deal, Tinley Park has candy priced at 3/$8 both on shelf and in ad =( I did the deal anyway and paid $1 more for 6 bags so $7…still a great price.” I just noticed the same for Melrose Park, boo.
- She also says: “Was going to do a 2nd deal with my husbands cell but store did not have any of the Snickers PB Squared (well they did have minis in the regular candy aisle, I tried those and the $5 did not come off so stick with whats in the Halloween aisle?). So I took my remaining coupons over to Walgreens where they were 2/$5, used the $1/2 Wags coupon, 2-$1/2 Mars coupons and 2-$1/1 Snickers Squared coupons and paid $8 for 6 bags….I am set now….I think ”
- Another 16 GB SDHC flash card deal, found by feelgood: “$6.80 + free shipping here. Using Coupon Code: ONTHEGO15 at checkout. Price (after coupon): $6.80 + Free Shipping”
- One from meg: “Any leads on cheap baby wipes? I bought a year supply cheap last year and they have finally run out. One more year supply should get me through to potty training. ”
- Lisa on Facebook asks: “Any deals going on at Maggiano’s? Like gift card deals or coupons.. taking a large party there and would like to save some $”
- Kristen asks: “Did anyone else not see the $1.50 Suave coupon in the 9/29 RP? I’m in Naperville and didn’t see it in my Tribune insert.”
- From feelgood: “Actually, there’s several other recalled brands besides Reser’s, including about 15 Essential Everyday salads, Safeway Deli Counter, Sav A Lot, Yoder, and Orval Kent. www.resers.com/resers-product-recall-information www.resers.com/images/uploads/news/Consumer_Recall_Product_List_with_Brands_.pdf“
- And jen comments: “I got so sick with food poisoning the last time Reesers was on sale at Dominicks. NEVER again will I buy that brand.”
- A heads up from chris: “I tried using this last night for my sick girl to have a Monster High movie to watch and it didn’t work. YMMV”
- A guess on the expiration from Janell: “11/7???”
Strack & Van Til
- From Katie K.: “Degree deodorant was on sale for .88. You could use $1 off one and $3 off 2 coupons. Free.”
- Something to look for on the lightbulbs, from Ashley: “Some have $1.50/1 manufacturer peelies so free with the $2/1 TQ printable!”
- A report on that from Kristy: “I used that yesterday, and here’s what I got: Two 4 Packs of GE Reveal Halogen (75W replacement) $8.99 each Used 1 $2 Target printable (Available here) Used 25% off GE Reveal on Cartwheel (Took off $2.75) Used Two $1 off Manufacturer coupons from 09/15 SS (exp 11/13) Used $5 off two from Shopkick Net price was $6.23 plus 49 cents tax for 8 high efficiency halogen incandescent bulbs.”
- She also shares a tip: “I use shopkick on my iPad or iPod touch (whichever I have dragged out with me when I go shopping.) I have mifi internet, but I’ve seen signs up in Target saying they have free wifi, so that may be an option for those who don’t have internet enabled smart phones, but do have iPads or iPod touches.”
- An alternative to SavingStar for the Bush’s beans: “Well, upromise has the same offer and that should work with dominicks.”