Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From Charlotte: “I was unable to watch the Shopaholic movie after reading the books. The books are SO MUCH better. And reminded me of my early 20s when I got into some credit card debt…”
- Grandma23 noticed: “Finesse shampoo and conditioner on sale for $1.49. Use coupon for $1/1 in 10/20 paper and pay only .49.”
- One to check for from Kristy: “Baby formula deal looks great if you got the personalized MCM coupon for $5 off any two cans of baby formula over 22 oz.”
- A heads up from Lisa: “If your heading out for the Swisse I would call first. The first store I went to did not even carry it and the second store had it but only the more expensive items. The second store told me that if I got a RC, they would honor the expired coupon as long as the RC was dated prior to the expiration. Both stores were visited prior to 9 am.”
- Another option on the Mars bites deal from ellen: “besides the $2 coupon for sharing there is also a $1 coupon you can print as well. so if you have 2 computers like i do go ahead and print 4 of the $2 and 2 of the $1 for the candy.”
- Kim on Facebook found: “”Over at Cardpool.com, CVS gift cards are 9% off right now. Be warned, though, that sometimes a ‘gift card’ is really a merchandise return.”
- A deal from Christine: “Little Debbie Mini Donuts are 2/3.00 at Jewel. If you loaded the $1 off of one on savings star they are only $.50 for a bag of mini donuts.”
- Jane says: “We got a new coupon in the Tribune for $3/1 Hartz cat litter. It is on sale $4.99 at Jewel this week and also same price at Kmart. It is a 14 lb jug of scoopable litter for $1.99 after coupon! I got my 10% off at Jewel for wearing my Bears shirt too.”
- Mary Jo on Facebook asks: “Anyone see deals on hot cocoa mix? We love to give the packets for Halloween instead of candy!”
- Jen is wondering: “I have a question I’m hoping readers can help me with! Anyone have any ideas on getting discounts on maternity clothes? I have been scouting my local thrift store every week on sale day, but that’s sort of hit or miss and I’ve only managed to get a few items that way. Destination Maternity (and all their sub-lines) is nearly a monopoly on the industry–do they ever have sales or coupons? Even trying Target didn’t seem to help that much since their stuff was barely cheaper than the stuff I was looking at in the Destination Maternity store!”
- Kari O. responds: “At the end of my last pregnancy I discovered Ross has a maternity section! Loved getting nursing tanks and shirts for $4.99. They also had decent clearance too. Also try second hand kid stores. I know the place on Rollins in Round Lake has a maternity section. I think its called Green Kids Resale.”
- Anne also says: “Do you know of Bookoo? Don’t know where you live, but it’s in many communities across the Chicago area. I would recommend those belly bands, too – they really help you stretch your wear on regular clothes by covering the midriff.”