Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- From grandma g: “Decided to check this out and found that with the 20& off for subscribe and save and the 20% off coupon, it came down to only $17.65 for 4 [Ekobrew]. Thought that was a good deal, little over $4 each. Then as I looked around, I found the 2 pack 50oz Tide for $11.98. With 20% of for S&S it came to $9.58 and then there was also a $2 coupon to clip, so it came down to $7.58 for 2 Tide delivered to my door. Decided to take that too. This subscribe and save is kind of fun!”
- Artie says: “Gordon Food Service sells a 36oz tub [of caramel dip] for about $5.00″
- An idea from Ashley: “Buy three Benefiber for $7.99 each after $1 off Use three $2/1 Target coupons or CVS MCM coupons Use $10/3 coupon from this weeks paper Save $5 instantly as part of sale Pay $2.97 for three big Benefiber or $0.99 each! Remember to clip the $6 off $40 mperk reward! Two transactions will trigger it making a $6 onyo mperk available!”
- She also comments: “Oh and for the lysol, Buy eight $13.36 Use four $2/2 Wags manufacturer coupons from cold and flu Save $3 instantly Pay $2.36 for 8 or $0.29 each!”
- Another from Ashley: “Starting Thursday at Meijer bandaids will be $1.89 Use $0.75/1 Jewel Store coupon says limit one per transaction Use $1/1 ANY bandaid manufacturer coupon from those free first aid kits earlier this summer Or $0.50/1 printable Pay as low as $0.14 with $1/1 or $0.64 with $0.50/1!!” She follows up about the Jewel books: “Those little rectangle pharmacy books. They’re teal and say stay healthy this cold and flu season” She also clarifies that it is not a flu shot booklet: “Nope one of your readers posted about them a month or so ago. They’re on tables near various parts of the stores near me in baskets. The flu shot gives a gift card.”
- Melissa asks: “Does meijer have any issues with “only at walgreens” phrasing? i dont remember if the cold and flu bookets say that, but i have register rewards and am curious about their acceptance.”
- Andrea answers: “meijer accepts competitor coupons, so either way you shouldn’t have any issues at all.”
- Outlander says: “I forgot to mention that Meijer baking cat goes through 10/23.”
My Coke Rewards
- Sent over by feelgood: “I just won twice in the Powerade Instant Win Game: Congrats on winning MCR Points (3) Congratulations, you’ve won Powerade Drops”
- One from e.: “I saw this [P&G rebate] on Hip2Save a few days ago. Maybe people can share their scenarios? Not sure if anybody mentioned this P&G rebate. Seems that Valli is included in my area. Thank you for your help:)”
- A Laura’s lean beef idea from lisa: “Seen on Hip to Save a great stack with 5% off Cartwheel and a mobile coupon on this beef for $1/1 so should make for a good sale on this.”
- Ashley shares: “Went to Target today and found some great deals: Ricola 25ct-30ct drops $0.84 Use $1.50/2 coupon from this weeks paper Pay just $0.09 each!! Market Pantry pasta $0.79 Use $0.75/1 shop kick coupon Pay just $0.04! … UP & UP ibuprofen $1.07 Use $1/1 UP & UP pain reliever mobile coupon Pay just $0.07!!”
- Another deal from Ashley: “Gas X Buy three for $12.97 Use $2/1 Target printable NLA And $10/3 manufacturer coupon Pay $0.97 for 3!! If your Target allows multiple printables then you will get it free!” She follows up: “Should be $11.97 so free after coupon. And you’d only need one TQ not two”
- A find from meg: “Simply balanced organic eggs are ringing @ $1.59. With $0.50 coupon and 5% cartwheel it is about $1.00. I bought 4 in Algonquin target. The marked price is $3.98 but when you scan it shows $1.59. Awesome price for organic eggs.”
- A report from lisa on the free deodorant: “They actually already have these at that price right now (all this week) I picked up some the other day.”
- Kelley wondered: “Did anyone conclude if the Degree printable is the same as the one on sale?” Rachel checked it out, and the answer is yes.
- A heads up from Matt: “They are doing construction on the Glendale Heights location now and it’s super crowded just in case anyone hasn’t been there in awhile.”