Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- Aiden shares another use for the handbag organizer: “I have this exact one already, and I used it to organize my cosmetics in my bathroom.”
- Mary Ann asks: “Was anyone able to print the Swisse Q? On Foxfire, my Java crashed, tried Safari and got ‘plug in failure’” I just printed it (and another coupon on the same page) in Firefox without a problem.
- A question from laura: “Is anyone else having trouble getting into their extra bucks account? I have tried on 2 different computers , and I get an error 404 message. Any helpful suggestions? thanks”
- A question from BeckyG: “Regarding Dollar General – do they ever mark down their Nissin Big Noodle cups for a sale? The everyday price is 65 cents and that $1/4 q would make it okay. I thought maybe toward the end of the year they’d have a “sale” or something. Anyone know?”
- LauraL shares: “Dollar general often has a coupon for $5 off $25.00 ($25.00 is BEFORE mnf coupons). Dollargeneral.com has a $5.00 off $30.00 on their site right now which use can use in the store.”
- Kari O. shares: “Just got some [Mars candy]! I had a 10% off Candy JFU and in store the bags had peelies for $2/3.”
- Something to look for from Sandy K-G, with photo: “The Chicago Tribune has a glossy dom’s coupon ad this morning which has both store coupons and mfg coupons.
- Some advice from Laurie on loom bands: “Do your kid a favor and buy him a regular metal crochet hook, that little plastic thing hurts the hands – personal experience. Also, I broke the middle row after a couple of uses because it is flimsy.. The middle row has to be pulled back like the original rainbow loom for most bracelets. The original sells for $15 with all that stuff in it. This is not a good price, unfortunately.”
- Ideas for teachers from Stacey: “A handful of QUALITY chocolate candy (Ghirardelli, Dove, Hershey’s Bliss, etc.) in a cute colorful cup, mixes of hot chocolate, tea, small bag of coffee, blank notecards or thank you notes, a pack of postage stamps, small handcream or pack of stickers if a teacher of a younger, sticker-heavy, grade. $5-$10 giftcards, esp. to Walmart, Target or Starbucks (so they can buy supplies at the former, and gird their loins for the day at the latter!) were always a winner with my teachers. Most teachers always mention how they love a handwritten note appreciating their efforts. We all can wish for that, no matter what one’s occupation!”
- And from Donna F: “For teachers gifts I would not get any “best teacher” trinket kind of things. I would suggest a $5 Starbucks gift card. Better yet start collecting some really useful items now for free or near free. For example – a cold survival kit with chap stick, kleenex, cough drops and hand sanitizer. Or something for nail care such as files, hand lotion or nail clippers. Individually packaged treats are always appreciated. Just plan ahead and package it up nicely.”
- Doree also offers: “Sorry, outlander. My tablet was being fussy along with my 1 yr. old. Teacher gifts – keep it simple and useful is my suggestion. Here’s some I have received. Redbox code(s) with a theater candy and microwave popcorn in a $1 popcorn box. Warm your toesies or mistletoes (pinterest, super cute) nail polish (think drugstore deals), files, remover, warm socks (optional). $5 starbucks in their “gift wrap” mug. I liked someone’s “cold” remedy idea too. They were right. wrap it up nicely and it’s cute.”
- Stacey reports: “Mars coupon is good on Dove bars, too, and generates the Catalina!”
- Laurie on Facebook says: “Meijer carries [Laura's lean beef] now as well.”
- Outlander adds: “It’s on clearance right now at Meijer, I just saw it today. Also, Meijer has a deal if you buy Meijer brand baking stuff $6-$9.99 you get $1.50 cat, and if you spend $10 or more, you get $3 cat back. Cats have to be used on baking stuff too. There are many things included, but for example if you want to stock up on pumpkin for baking, buy 11 for $10 (buy 10, get 1 free sale), get $3 cat back. Then next transaction get 3 more cans for free (they can also count towards your next set of 11 items, just know that you won’t get another cat). So 14 cans for $10 bucks! It also works with big cans of Meijer pineapple. And for next week we’ll have to see what else is a good price in baking. ”
- On the reset $2.00/3 Mars chocolate coupon, karen reminds us that the rebate deal is still going through Saturday (limit 4).
My Coke Rewards
- Sent over by feelgood: “Free Instant Win Entries On My Coke Rewards Details here“
- For the meat stock up sale: Leslie points out: “In the 8/25 and 10/6 SS there are $1/2 Farmland Bacon Q’s.”
- Kirsten sends over: “The Romeoville Walmart has a large area of clearance priced school supplies near the electronics.”