Here are some of the deals (and heads up!) YOU found recently — Thanks! How do you share your own deal?
Big favor: If you mention other sites, online coupons, etc, please include the link. Disclaimer: All of the deals below come straight from readers.
- John says: “If you have a Best Buy Rewards Zone account, check it online to see if you got a $5 credit added last week. I got one and they didn’t tell me. It expires 10/28.”
- VB comments: “Thanks just checked my account and I have one too!”
- Something to look for from Samantha: “Check the Huggies diapers from the Dominicks deal from last month, mine had $2 Pull-Ups coupons inside!”
- Ashley shares: “In store tags say limit 5 [for the Advil deal], limit is really 40. Trial size benefiber is $1.67. Buy two get $10 ECB Use $5/2 coupon. Pay $0 and get $10 ECB!! Benefiber big canisters are $9.49 MCM is printing $2/1 Benefiber this week There’s a $5/2 coupon in today’s paper. Buy two for $18.98 Use two $2/1 store coupons Use $5/2 coupon Pay $9.98 with $10 ECB back”
- Unfortunately, Heather discovered: “The ICNB coupon prints for the 45oz tub only.”
Food 4 Less
- A deal from MrsLuTu: “Food 4 Less has Downy on sale for $2.98 when you buy 4. The Downy coupon from 9/29 PG has a coupon for $5/3. So it takes off $1.67 for each (if you have enough coupons) and you would end up paying 1.31 which is a steal if you ask me. Heads up! Sunday is the last day since it expires 10/13.”
- Kitty sends over: “At the Niles Meijer, they had Bolthouse Farms Sweet Petites carrots for $1.69. There was a 50c manufacturer coupon for them in one of the Dominicks Tony Tantillo newsletters (x 10-31-13). Note that it is a 12 oz package, not 16 oz. They are considerably smaller than the average baby carrot.”
- Kari O. points out: “Not sure if anyone noticed but on the back page, in the very bottom left of the Michaels ad it says “Buy a $50 iTunes gift card for $40″ Pretty good price. Better than the 15% off I’ve been seeing lately.”
- Andrea reports: “Heads up, since I didn’t notice this until I got home. My Walgreen’s Snickers packages have five bars each, where the Jewel boxes have six bars each. Yes, we go through a lot of ice cream in this house!”