Update — confirmed working! New tags up through 6/11.
So this is running in Sunday ad markets — usually we get the same price drops and instants here, so let me know if this works for you tomorrow in a Thursday ad store. 🙂 I know the Catalina was working here, at least.
- Buy four 50 ct Ziploc sandwich bags at $1.99 each (price drop through 6/8) = $7.96.
- Get $2 instant savings for buying three = $5.96.
- Use two $1.00/2 Ziploc printables (or $.75/2 in the 5/11 SS) = $3.96.
- Stack with two $1.00/2 Target Ziploc coupons here = $1.96.
- Get back $2.00 OYNO for a net cost of… you made $.04.
Well, OK, not after tax, but still a pretty darn good deal, dontcha think? The Ziploc Catalina runs through 6/15: Buy three, get $1.50 OYNO. Buy four or more, get $2.00 OYNO. You can also do the deal with storage or freezer bags, which are regularly priced at $2.59 each, to get those cheap after instant + coupons + Catalina.
(Thanks, Meijer Madness)